Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Puppy Pals

968 views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  CHeYeNNe 
#1 ·
who lives near dt Naperville with a dog?!?!

My doggie loves to play and I'd like to start setting up play dates for her :)

#3 ·
Meech does the dogpark in Naperville cost? I know most cities charge a fee and for non-residents it's alot. I'm not sure if the Naperville Dog park is free or cost, but there is a decent size FREE dogpark in Joliet on the frontage rd off of Catonfarm Rd. Northwest Side. You can see it from I-55 going southbound.

Let me know about the Naperville one. I might be able to bring out Capone and Niko depending cost and times your looking at.

I won't be able to do next Saturday as i have plans already at Winks.

#5 ·
Cheyenne, we gotta get together with the dogs one of these days. Hopefully Sasha remembers Niko and Capone. Maybe she'll burn off some energy playing with them instead of eating my couch and every piece of paper she finds :laughing: . Did I tell you we had to put Chevy to sleep like a month ago? We already got another dog, a big fat chocolate lab.

-Ryan

#6 ·
Ive been to those dog parks a few times and gave up on them after hearing too many horror stories about diseases etc. Especially in the summer time with the flies, maggots in crap etc.
You also have no idea if all of the other dogs there are up to date on shots and such.

Not trying to preach..just an FYI

#8 ·
You also have no idea if all of the other dogs there are up to date on shots and such.

Not trying to preach..just an FYI
I know this one day thing in Lockport requires you to have an up to date Rabies tag.. otherwise you can stay..

#22 ·
I've been to the local dogparks with both my pups, Boxer and AmStaff and yea people kinda look, but never had any problems. If that guys dog keeps attacking other dogs you can ask him to leave and if he doesn't call the police. It states on the fence in the rules no aggressive dogs allowed.

We had one incident where that sorta happened and Krystal told the guy he had to go and he did :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.