Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

KU game tonight at UC

435 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  SilentAlero 
#1 ·
Anybody else goin!!!?

#2 ·
Negative, but i will be using KY on the GF for some AN, then finish with an ATM.:lmao:

Sorry, i'm bored dude. BTW, you know you're too tall for the bike right?:jester When you ride you look like your knee's are over your shoulders.:lmao: :twofinger

#4 ·
i know, i wanna get some adjustable rearsets its the helmet hitting the windscreen thats more annoying than anything. I just got my tank slappers in the mail yesterday so i can grip my knees on those and sit a lil back on the seat. Hopefully should help that.

#5 ·
na.. friend is though and all his KY girlies are coming up so heres the way i figure it.

KY game + KY + college girls + lots of liqour = good fawkin night :bow :laughing: :1pimp

#8 ·
:laughing: sure you guys dont wanna go? haha

#9 ·
Just got back from the first session at UC. Georgia Tech lost buy only a few (dammit). Wisconsin sucked up the courts for the first half but put their game back together for the second half.

I have hundreds of friggen pictures from both games LOL

#11 ·
lol that game was embarrasing for niagra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.