Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Another New Puppy!

586 views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  whitedawg 
#1 ·
I got him two weeks ago, he's a ten week old yellow lab. We decided to name him Tyson because the second day we had him home he nipped me in the ear and I ended up with four stitches.:laughing: He's was only eight weeks old at the time, and it was more me pulling away than him biting.

Pics-

10 days ago-

#7 ·
My lab can beat the crap out of yours :laughing cute dog mine loves those greenies too.

#11 · (Edited)
Hey Congrats on the pup! :cheers

You may wanna look into it, but I heard that those greenies aren't very good for dogs. They don't digest very well. I don't know for a fact, but figured would let you know. My ex Krystal told me about it.

#12 ·
Cute pup!!! Labs (next to pitbull pups) are the cutest puppy ever!

Anyone who feeds their dog greenies, read this article. Those things have caused more deaths since this article too :( I don't know if they played a part in the intestine blockage that caused Arai's death, but about 3 months before she passed away I started giving her those things too. I'll never give another dog those things, and recommend people do the same.

Link - http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/14/dangerous.dogtreat/index.html

#14 ·
I wont give greenies either. I saw that on CNN when the report came out
I prefer my dogs eat pine cones, sticks, rabbit crap, bird crap, etc in the back yard:jester

Do I need to ask the obvious question Jack?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.