Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Harbor-freight trailer question

544 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  z37iw 
#1 ·
I'm going to buy this trailer from Harbor freight. I don't know anything about titleing/registering trailers. Am I going to have any problems with this trailer? What's the process to getting it done?

#2 ·
I helped a friend assemble a similar trailer. All he needed to title and register was bill of sale and cash.

#4 ·
Get six candles, a pound of plutonium, a virgin and a paper plate . . . .

I think it comes with a certificate of origin, which works like a surrender title when you go to register. (To answer what I think you're asking, no, you don't' need to take it in to be inspected before you can register.)

#5 ·
There was a member here a while back who was nice enough to sell you one of those harbor freights for 20 or 30 bucks more, not knowing everyone else had internet also :laughing

I built one form Menard's many years ago, all you need is the certificate and receipt, and go to the currency exchange. Your good to go. for one bike the trailer is great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.