Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

WTF is wrong with people

2K views 65 replies 41 participants last post by  BFLY 
#1 ·
#3 ·
you know what sucks is that the few ruin it for the many. By repeating over and over again that he was a chicago police officer fox news does nothing but bring down the CPD. It didn't need to be repeated. He was a guy who was drunk and enraged and got into a bar fight.

#5 ·
He's not just a "normal everyday joe" He was a police officer who is supposed to uphold the law not break it and then to beat the crap out of a lady no less. Plain BS!

#14 ·
Looks like the chick was defending the bitch on the other side of the bar. I think the news is just stating what were all thinking, "Does he think because he's a cop he can get away with it? What type of other shit is he getting away with that gives him the confidence to beat that women without fear of losing his job."

And what a BITCH that other guy was:wtf:

#16 ·
Don't care what happened. There is another video even longer where he gives her a bigger beating. If I'm that girls brother/father I find this piece of shit and give him such a beating that the asshole will be down to 120 pounds from being on a liquid diet for a year. I'm old school Russian. I think these things are better left outside the court system. He goes to jail he will just become a meaner asshole.

#17 ·
There is another video even longer where he gives her a bigger beating.
Worse than the beatdown in the clip posted? Is that eve possible? The asshole was glockin her pretty fucking hard... Man that's despicable..

#32 ·
What a f'ing jerk. What I think is funny is after all that he does to her, she gets up, yells at him and walks away. This 'big tough' guy gets owned by a petite gal.

#33 ·
It would take far less bad behavior for me to step in. Any man that raises a hand to a woman deserves the biggest of beat downs. After all that, he could not be dead enough. I cannot believe no one stepped up. I hope people in the area petition for him to go to prison for life. Being a cop, he has an extra responsibility, even off duty, to set a good example to/for the community. Shit like this enforces my view that we should implement corporal punishment. :grrrr

#35 ·
You can't handle the truth!

I bet he doesn't do one day in jail and this will all be over in a week. :rolleyes

Pretty sad.

#40 ·
Some ideas why people do not step in to help...
1. The 'shock' factor
2. I'm going to get beat up.
3. I will go to jail.
4. I will get sued.

I was in Galena one weekend with my parents, while I was on leave with the Army, and this old lady falls down off of the curb. Not one fuckin' person helped her. I was the only person that ran over to help her. So, what the fuck is wrong with people? They are selfish!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.