Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Hair Replacement/Transplant Info

2K views 49 replies 30 participants last post by  Streaker 
#1 ·
So, genetics is a bitch. All the men in my family have this receding hair line down the sides. Mine has taken longer to show then the other men in the family. But, unfortunately, this last year, with the stress from my job and not working out at all, I lost some prime real estate on my skull.

What's the skinny on hair replacement methods? Anyone have this done?

#8 ·
:lmao:

#11 ·
Bald is beautiful!

Just THINK of the possiblities! :evil

Baldness skips generations, so you will not be completely bald unless your grandfather is.

#12 ·
:lmao:

Bill Murray Kingpin comb over here I come :jester

#17 ·
+1 on shaving it, been doing it for years even though I don't have hair problems. You can also use some oil to polish it afterwards :lmao:.

It's like they say - everybody has a bald spot, but some people got it covered with hair.

#18 ·
My hairline isn't that bad. I just wanted to know if any of you did something about it.

#23 ·
Getting Ahead ;)

I saw in Jackass 2 they cut off their pubes and used it for a beard on one of the players. Ever thought about doing that?
I shave my pubes so if you want some I can mail it to ya. You can have an afro bru! :laughing

Go bald man. I do it by choice and it does have benefits via woman. :1pimp:

#24 ·
I am screwed if I go bald. Did it once as a college bet, found out I have a crater filled lunar surface mellon, not good at all. I will run to Hair club for men the second I see problems.

#33 ·
Going bald is not a problem if you have the right styling techniques...

Maybe your familiar with this style, it's been a staple of fashion by old balding men for decades. It's called...."THE COMBOVER"

#36 ·
Never bothered me much, the way I see it is if being a bit bald is my worst problem I have I am doin' damn good. Just let nature do it's thing. Keep your cut short and it helps. Also work out, how many folks do you think teased Stone Cold about being bald :)

Under200

#37 ·
Welcome to the club, Jon! :cheers

Don't worry about it, though. Going bald is no big deal. If that's the worst that happens to you be thankful.

BTW, NO ONE in my family on either side is going bald. I started losing my hair at 23 (first marriage ;) ) and we can't figure out where it is coming from.

Just don't do a comb-over. You're not fooling anyone. :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.