Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Heads up display

583 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Noodles 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Funny how in the same shot that they are showcasing the product, the very thing it is designed to do, show speed/rpm, is also in clear view on the bike! :lmao:

It seems redundant and unnecessary. I don't need a hud to know that I am speeding, or hitting my rev limiter in 6th gear :lmao:

#6 ·
It could be used to eliminate the instrumentation on the bike itself. Hmmmmm.... Now how about a built-in rear facing panoramic display at the top? Hmmmmmm.......

#9 ·
+1. If it does that, I'm buying. I'd suggest not following me though when riding :jester

#8 ·
I tried this product out 2 years ago when it first came out and when it worked it was actually really useful. Problem was reliability of the display screen - it kept crapping out on me.

Everyone might say you dont really need to see all that info when you can just look down at your dash, but trust me, HUD is the way of the future for cars and bikes. I'd definitely give this another go if their reliability woes are fixed.

Try searching for SportVue to see the older threads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.