Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Ewww. I don't think I will

725 views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  bwa 
#1 ·
be eating Chipotle again. I had to dig to find some nutritional information and was suprised they dont' have this info on their website or in their store (I thought this was law now)

http://www.chipotlefan.com/index.php?id=nutrition_calculator

Check out the Fat/Sat Fat/ and Sodium (scares me the most WoW)

No wonder why it is such a gut buster, but they do taste yummy

#2 ·
Yeah its extremely High. You have to cut out the rice, cheese and sour cream just to get to an acceptable level. Then you can only eat half of it for the meal, then eat the other have 4 hours later. That's what I do. But what do I know, I can't lose weight for the life of me. Damn you Dr. Pepper!

#5 ·
I had chipotle last night no nutritional info is going to stop me its tastes too good.

#7 ·
The Chipotle burritos need bacon and then deep fried in lard. I don't find them that good really. I'd rather eat at Taco Bell.

#12 ·
I don't find them that good really. I'd rather eat at Taco Bell.
:iagree:

I was always a Baja Fresh fan. Instead of growing, and having more locations for me to eat at, they have dwindled down to a handful, that I catch while in the area :( I must have odd taste though, because it seems that all the things that I find I like to eat, go out of business, or are discontinued :wtf:

#8 ·
Absolutely awful, unhealthy, Mexican food "concept for the masses", watered down, costed-out-to-the-last-penny, American Big Fa(s)t Food. The kind of crap that sounds like a good idea, tastes OK coughing it down because of all the salt and fat that makes it palateable, then you regret doing it 20 minutes after when you have a stomach ache and think to yourself, "never again-why did I eat all that shit?"

#11 ·
Pretty much what it clearly is- the worst example of the most unhealthy and fattening food available from the largest fast food company.
People in other parts of the world must think we're completely stupid as a culture for choosing to do this to ourselves...

#14 ·
chipotle rocks, Respect its authoritah.

I just ate at qdoba for the last time, I get free coupons and now I dont think its even worth the effort, I asked for more rice and the guy says, no, theres more stuff down the line.

WTF. GIMME MY RICE MOFO!

I never get full there, the cheese is bland, the sour cream sucks, the guac sucks, lettuce is fine, salsas are fine, tortillas SUCK.

Just a waste of time,

make an ehtiopian cry, eat a chipotle burrito.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.