Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

So Nice out today....

544 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  CHeYeNNe 
#1 ·
anyone else at work?

#3 ·
Took a short ride to the Full Moon to kick tires and bench race then home to do a little work on my truck. Wish I could have done a long ride today.

#4 ·
Had the Duc out for a short ride today........

This is actually a big deal.... why you ask ? ;)

Well, to get the Duc out of the garage I had to unbury it from
the pile of stuff that was on it and I had to move the Suzuki.

Moving the Suzuki... well to move the Suzuki I had to put the
rear wheel back on. To put the rear wheel back on I needed to
roll it forward. Before I could roll it forward I had to take it off the
front stand. Now to take it off the front stand I had to put the
rebuilt front forks back on it, reinstall the front wheel, reinstall
the front brakes, remove the steering damper, install the new
steering damper.

So actually getting all that done AND going for a short ride
was quite an accomplishment for a morning in the garage.

Tom

#5 ·
Just got back from my ride, drinking some H20 and then going back out to meet up with Grasshopper and go ride more.

Sucks though, got rid of my leather jacket, stores are closed, so I am riding with a hoodie, and find it to be very uncomfortable not having the jacket??:eek

#6 ·
Just got the bike fixed and took it for a short ride. I was really, really surprised that it started up on the second try after sitting for 6 months. I really missed riding :)

Now I just hope that I fixed the electrical problem. Just put a new battery and hoping that it doesn't start dying on me again when I'm 30 miles from home. That was a fun ride.

#14 ·
same here rode past the office but thats about it (only cause its downtown. Just got back in from riding all day. And now for the rain for the next 5 days..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.