Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

OK Who was it?

866 views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  BusaGirl 
#1 ·
So i am replacing the cush drive(s) on the Busa yesterday and after i took her out for a test ride down Lake Street near the Elgin Ohare around 1:30 pm thats when i noticed something kind of peculiar....

Heading Eastbound was a blue and white Gixxer riding with a blue yamaha! Was it anyone on here?:D

Reactions: Slowass
#5 ·
lol me n my buddy were headin down LSD most the day. 2 black rr's. Saw a few guys with gear, any other rr guys out? saw red and silver/black

#6 ·
I saw a Red/Black 04 CBR1000RR blasting up and down my 20mph neighborhood street all day yesterday. Oh, wait that was my neighbor and his son that do that every day it's not raining or cold. Glad there's tons of kids always playing outside and my 1 year old tries to nap occasionally. Really, you NEED to wind out 1st and 2nd before you get to the end of the street- I understand.

No Blue + White Gixxers to be seen though.

#7 · (Edited)
Saw a few guys. I was on 94 headin' north with a buddy doing about 70ish when some fucktard on a black 1000RR blows by me with temp plates. He slows down, turns around, gives me the "Hey what's up, im cool, how bout you?" look then speeds off. Then another cumstain on GSX-R flies by me weaving in and out of the lanes. I was exiting Lake Cook, saw 3 out of the 4 guys over shoot the exit and started walking their bikes back. Fucking idiots. :lmao:

#9 ·
LOL, funny thing was the last guy was on a Yamaha and he went dirt riding to make the exit. You look like yoou gained some wait yo.:lmao:

#11 ·
I saw a helmetless badass sitting at a light in lombard, reving intermittently so we'd hear that he has a bike. Then upon the light turning green he took off on that 15 year old honda hawk and pulled a mondo 6" wheelie. I giggled with glee and threw my panties at him.

#12 ·
Next time make sure they are clean. That sh!t was nasty :jester

#13 · (Edited)
^^ hahaha that put a smile on my face. I saw some asshats on LSD on Sunday, with helmets strapped to their tails. I was at the light with them, I said, "don't you think you should wear your helmet instead of putting it on the side?"

He replies, "Then how will the ladies know what the fuck I look like."

He then says, "what the fuck do you know anyway?"

He then ended the conversation by saying something about me being a queer in a Jetta. lol I didn't have a facetious voice when I asked him if he should wear his helmet. I dunno....Natural selection ftw!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.