Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

How many miles on sunday, post up

1K views 52 replies 43 participants last post by  A.B.A.T.E. 
#1 ·
I put 300+ on it on sunday and must have seen a thousand others out. Post up, how many miles. Even got a farmers tan:laughing: Thinking about going home sick today.

PJ

#2 ·
no farmers tan, think i put a good 200 miles

#16 ·
Less than 80. Started riding around 10:30, got home around 4. Just up and down the highway, buddy of mine just got new wheels and had his Supra tuned (single snail upgrade), wanted to test it out. Fucking thing is fast, sounds like a bunch of turkeys under the hood lol. And sorry Mao...:)

#17 ·
10 :(

#21 ·
My bike is in the shop. But, I am picking it up today at lunch. :cheers Weather was dam near perfect yesterday. Probably one of the nicest days we will have all year.

I was in the city all day and I have to tell you, I did not see many bikes out yesterday. I only saw 20 tops from 9 AM to 9 PM.

#24 ·
I was in the city all day and I have to tell you, I did not see many bikes out yesterday. I only saw 20 tops from 9 AM to 9 PM.
+1. I rode down Michigan and there weren't that many bishes either..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.