Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

God Bless the Latin American Women.....

828 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  Bug 
#1 ·
.....who live in Buenos Aires Argentina!!!!! I fell in love 12 times in 4 nights and 5 days - Man if I could only speak Spanish - Estaban, the ****** almost did not come back!!!!! - That town is fuckin AWSOME!!! - Take the European Culture and drop it in a Manhattan type setting and BA'AM, Bug has wood!

No one even goes out at night before midnight and the fun spots don't even start until 2-3 am - Motorbikes everywhere but mostly 125 and 150 cc rippers - The food is slammin and I cannot say enough about the Latin Persuassion WOMEN - Stephen, get a hall pass Brotha cuz I need a translater - Goin back in Jan when the town is in full season - It is end of summer there now and things are beginning to slow down

They just know how to live life right - Slower paced and all about happiness - Sad thing is there is really only 2 classes - Those with $$ and those without and man oh man do the chicks love the "Americano Men" - I learned just enough spanish to either get laid or slapped :1pimp - The music down there is just what I like - Smooth Groovin jams to make things happen

I want to go back right now - If you ever have the chance to go, get the flock outta here and do it!

I mis hearing my Momasita say. "Hola Poppie" :1pimp

See less See more
#2 ·
:worthless:

#3 ·
hahahahah - Pics CANNOT be taken - Proof can make bad things happen

#8 ·
Did you take a jar of Gypsie tears to protect you from aids? :lmao:

Welcome back!!
Ed, believe me I understand you. I get plenty of love when I go to Puerto Rico and I speak spanish with my American accent.

..... Stephen, get a hall pass Brotha cuz I need a translater - Goin back in Jan when the town is in full season
Let me know, I can travel. I leave to Amsterdam Saturday :cheers:

#9 ·
Wink - #'s 5, 6, and 7 are EVEYWHERE down there and that is the exact look - Tough to walk around all day with wood

Cook - I always did the "wet check" to make sure - No moist, no motion :1pimp

Estaban - God they love the Ameican men and the American $$ - My eyes are Blue and I swear they freak out at that - I want to go back right fargin now

Gotta love the 3 pesos to 1 dollar as well - A huge fuggin steak and all the trimmings for like $12.00 - Throw a little tip money around and you are royalty

This sucks just being an avg schmuck again

#16 ·
I was in Argentina homeboy - Argi ass baby!!!!! - Did hang out with a little mommie from Santo Domingo, Dominican Repub and she was by far, the one!

Had thoughts of calling one of my hommies and saying throw the condo on the market - Have a "liquidation sale" of all my shit - Send me the Duc and 1 helmet cuz to quote Richie from Harlem Nights, "I ain't nevah comin home no mo"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.