Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

This is the life...

438 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  SilentAlero 
#1 ·
So, this whole week my boss will be outta town so she asked me on Friday to keep an eye on things and to sit at her desk so i can watch everyone (fucking buncha slackers here). So, it's day 2, and i haven't done a SINGLE FUCKING THING!:laughing: I've just been walking around, watching everyone, answering questions, fixing issues with the software we use since there's a problem with the server or some crap, adding paper to the copier/fax, stupid shit. What's even funnier is that these numbskulls come to me for assistance, and i tell em to call the help desk.:laughing: Lastly, we just got some new folks transferred to our office from another dept, and my gawd there's this hawt ass light skinned sista with a bangin' ass backyard and crazy rack, and the AC is running here (cause of yesterday's fluke) and all the bishes nips be poppin' like champagne bottles. HAHAHAHAH i love it. That's all folks. Wish i could get pics but my new phone is lacking..

#2 ·
Rep will be given once pictures are posted.

#4 ·
Get back to work ya fuggin slacker - What if it is a test from your boss who has cameras on you right now and see's ya fuggin off? Aren't you in hot water there already Bro?

#6 ·
:lmao: We did that to a guy at my job once. The boss called him while monitoring him on a remote access camera. He looked at his phone, saw the boss on caller ID and put the phone back in his pocket. The boss then called the location directly and asked to speak to him, my ribs were hurting from laughing so hard that day :lmao:

#7 ·
Robby, you're no Steve Hirsch. Picture your job is to hire really attractive young women to do hard core pr0n and your company gross sales is over $100 Mill a year. Now that's the life.

#9 ·
Roger that - 10-4

#10 ·
back to where are the pics? not like u got shit else to do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.