Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Would you be interested in attending a Bike Part Swap Meet/ Flea Market?

Feeler: Any interest in a Bike Swap Meet/Flea Market?

490 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  jrock 
#1 · (Edited)
I don't know about everyone else, but I have a lot of parts, tires and take-offs for various bikes at home that I no longer need. I'd love to get rid of them, but I worry that someone else might need the parts I have. Of course, that is most likely to happen right after I get rid of them.

Anyhow, who would be interested in an opportunity to drive your cage and parts to one location, and to try to buy and sell whatever you need at one coordinated location?

#2 · (Edited)
A sportbike, metric cruiser swap meet would be awesome around here.

They have a huge swap meet at Mid Ohio every year during the AHRMA races the weekend before the AMA guys.

Wink you should try and organize something. Plan for it to be mid to late summer so people can have enough time to plan and its enough time for the word to get out.

Buzz Walneck has swap meets all of the time but thats mostly vintage stuff. They also have a big J&P cycles swap meet in Peotone but thats all Harley stuff. A modern motorcycle swap meet would kick ass.

Set it up Wink, People will go for it. It would be cool to incorporate that with a CCS race weekend.

#3 ·
Isn't that ass backwards? That is what the forum is for. Post up parts you want to sell/give away or want to buy. My $0.02

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.