Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Psychological seminar

360 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SilentAlero 
#1 ·
Anybody go through one of these? This guy came in the office today and had a very interesting meeting with us going over the psychologcal aspect of sales and the dynamics of language, alot of it made sense and of course offered some seminars. I signed up and kinda curious if anybody else has done this? The 3 seminars are Strategic Influence (intro into analytical persuasion), Breakthrough (more a personal seminar) and then a 3 day seminar on the Power to influence.

#2 ·
if you're in sales I would suggest reading almost anything by Robert Cialdini. We read a book he wrote about influence, can't remember the exact title, in my psych of advertising class last year. It teaches all kinds of ways to manipulate people and appeal to them.

#3 ·
its sorta like that but more towards understanding the reason they focus on certain aspects of the sale that might not appeal towards them instead of seeing a true benefit. There is one book that i wanna pick up called the "little red book of selling"...good book since ive only skimmed through it so far.

#5 ·
its already been proven that body language is crap when it comes to reading people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.