Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Tongue Brushing?

1K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  chach 
#1 ·
Anybody else brush their tongue?

Anybody notice when you go out drinking all night it is a lot easy to throw up when you brush your tongue in the morning than if you had not been dinking like a champ?:quiz547outcome7:

#2 ·
I brush my tongue every morning, that is where all the germs and shit are. My tooth brush has the tongue brush thing on the back too! :)

#8 ·
Everyday! And i actually like the gag effect, i have enlarged tonsils and got a cold at the same time, so gagging causes me to spit up all the phlegm stuck in my throat, which is a good thing. And for you bad breath mofo's, get a Butterfly, best thing evar, makes flossing a cinch.

#11 ·
I brush my tongue twice a day and floss every day. My mouth is delicious. :yaya The ladies love the way my kisses taste.

#15 ·
I have to comb my tongue too after a night out boozin' it up.:laughing: :cheers:

#20 ·
After I'm done brushing my tongue I take a shot of vodka. Now THAT get's it extra super clean :1pimp :laughing

#22 ·
Anyone ever shampoo twice? I'm bald, less than a mm of hair, and i find myself shampooing twice. For some odd reason, maybe it's just me, the hair feels MUCH softer after the 2nd rinsing. Also, anyone else shampoo your genitals? After shampooing my head i use the excess suds and use it on my pubeees, the Pantene makes it nice and shiny.:lmao:

#29 ·
So, Gixx, do you swallow......the toothpaste? Or do you spit it out?

#35 ·
Swall.....OH! Shit we're talking about toothpaste? WHOA...

I heard swallowing toothpaste is bad for you, and it tastes like burning.

:lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.