Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Thinkin about gettin a Harley

824 views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  CHeYeNNe 
#1 ·
one of these

#2 ·
Nice.:cheers:

#4 ·
Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 ·
I know, I know, but here is the deal... I can have both... I may not be able to get a 1098 as i had planned,but maybe a gixxer or someyhing like that... Or I can pay this thing off real quick and get a 1098 in a few months? Trust me, I am not ready to get away from sportbikes, but right now the wife will go for this after she sees it in the garage...

#7 ·
Looks sharp. Have you ridden a Harley? I was unimpressed with the power and the braking. If I were going to do a cruiser, I would look at Triumph (of course) metric or custom chopper/cruiser.

I look forward to the day me and the little lady can jump on a couple cruisers and head out for a night on the town all squid like, or better yet, ride together :biker2:

#14 ·
Looks sharp. Have you ridden a Harley? I was unimpressed with the power and the braking. If I were going to do a cruiser, I would look at Triumph (of course) metric or custom chopper/cruiser.
I just wish Triumph would put that speed triple/sprint engine into a cruiser. The Bonnevilles are a little underpowered, and the Rocket is just too damn big for me.

#9 ·
I have logged over 10,000 miles on my hog, I absolutly love mine. Oh and the wife will love it, mine does. as long as I have that bike in the garage, she could care less how many ducati's I pack in there. ;)

#11 ·
yeah thats kinda the deal i got... she also said that if i sell my supercharger that i got for my car, i could have a bike... she later denied it, but my buddy was there and he reminded her. so i put the financing in order... I still love the rockets, and I will have a 1098 soon... But for now... I need to ride and think, Not think about riding...

#17 ·
Hmmmm I have many more bikes to own before I even think about buying one of those. Slowroll has one that I might consider buying...the last time I saw it, it was marking it's spot at Strats:) Other than the visual and "mental" appeal of Harley Davidson, I'm not a fan of cruisers...of any make. Still it's a nice looking bike:thumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.