Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

YAY! my first real job!

1K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  Arch 
#1 ·
i got a job as a pharmacy tech, finally! i am so excited, ive had to do a bunch of computer quiz things sofar but tuesday i actually get to work in the pharmacy, this is going to be such great experience!!! oh boy oh boy!

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

ive never had areal job, i worked at an insurance agency stuffing envalopes and my longest day there was like 4 hours, only 15 hours a week and now im going to be standing for like 8 hours... ugh the real world... here i come!

#23 ·
Good idea. :bow

Where did you say you were working? :1pimp :jester

#15 ·
no, you have to be 18 and get a license, mine should arrive in like 2 weeks, basically they train you on a computer and then pay 40$ and you get a license in the mail... brilliant.

#9 · (Edited)
:lmao:

At my first job, they would always let you take home the damaged or discontinued merchandise...come on TifanieMarie, hook a brotha up! Don't you have any medicinal marijuana that fell on the floor or something? That medicinal stuff has got to be some gooooood shit.

#18 · (Edited)
If your working at the one right by the jewel, I forgot the street name, you took my job :laughing:
(In all seriousness I had applied for pharm. tech and the walgreens off Milwauke and..Some other street gave me a called and they said there were 3 people for the job and they didn't give it to me, probably since I already have a job and was planning on juggling both. :D)

#19 ·
no im at walmart, i applied all over the place, i guess walmart were the only ones desperate enough,
and what town anyway, im in vernon hills

#20 ·
Congradulations!!! :work
My little girl is getting soooooo grown up.:woot:
(And you have to save all those GOOD drugs for dear old Dad):cheers:

#24 ·
walmart in vernon hills

#26 ·
when my daddy buys me one ;)

:lmao:

#33 ·
I LOVE my job!!!!! just so everyone knows!!!:bannana:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.