Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Went to blueman group last night

684 views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  ZoomByU 
#1 ·
and of course, was freaking awesome,

Was my third time, they do some of the same things over but they also add in stuff so every show I saw something new/different.

side note, avoid getting balcony seats, they are obstructed so you miss 1/6 of the show since its on the side underneath you.

If you do have to get balcony, get it on the Right side of the stage. You can see ALLOT more.

#3 ·
blueman group scares the crap out of me!!!! i thought they were cool untill people dressed up as them at my school and were running through the bleachers, i was petritfied.
i was holding on so tight to my best friend, i swear if one of them had come near me i was so going to punch him in the face. :laughing: im so lame

#14 ·
Saw them twice. Funny about the Stomp thing though....

I liked Blue Man more than my wife and my wife like Stomp more than Blue Man. Go figure.

#16 ·
Took the parents and the wife to see it last Feb. to see what the buzz was all about. It was good...It wasn't an "I was jumping out of my seat" kind of good, but it was fun. Will I pay to see it again? Prolly not.

#22 ·
Saw them in Vegas and loved it, we were in the poncho seating.

#24 ·
Never heard of you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.