Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

so I've become a blip on the LEO radar....

1K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  HEESH 
#1 ·

my new toy. fear the park bench wing. its an instant cop magnet :laughing: :laughing:

See less See more
#2 ·
good luck with that and no ricing it out...if you do i'll be forced to come over and punchyasideofyaface for free.

#6 ·
Very nice!

BTW, does anybody know if removing the STI emblems and the wing (in other words going stealth) make it less of a cop magnet? I considered the STI at some point but realized I would get fucked with getting tickets.

#9 ·
I can fully attest to removing the wing removing the Leo magnet. On my Evo I had 3 tickets in the 4 or 5 months before I took the wing off. I drove like more of a jackass with the wing off and received no tickets and no cops saying that they know what my car is and what it can do.

Nice ride mang, isn't it smaller then the Evo though?

#12 ·
Nice Ride!

You can be my front door anyday. ;)

#14 ·
Very nice! I have never been a fan of that wing though.

#26 ·
Nice car!!! And a good choice in color I might add. The STI is smaller then the EVO, it also has a smaller wheel base, but it is one hell of a car. You will have a lot of fun, and there is no such thing as stealth to LEO's I have gotten almost all of my numerous speeding tickets not in my EVO, only one in the evo.

#35 ·
http://www.turboxs.com/

I spent a few bucks here on my EVO and my WRX - Great place

WRX was a Satge Two and the EVO had a few goodies too

Congrats meng

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.