OMG: 21 killed in Virginia Tech Shooting Rampage. - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
OMG: 21 killed in Virginia Tech Shooting Rampage.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070416/..._tech_shooting

BLACKSBURG, Va. - A gunman opened fire in a dorm and classroom at Virginia Tech on Monday, killing 21 people in the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history. The gunman was killed but it was unclear if he was shot by police or took his own life.

"Today the university was struck with a tragedy that we consider of monumental proportions," said Virginia Tech president Charles Steger. "The university is shocked and indeed horrified."

The university reported shootings at opposite sides of the 2,600-acre campus, beginning at about 7:15 a.m. at West Ambler Johnston, a co-ed residence hall that houses 895 people, and continuing about two hours later at Norris Hall, an engineering building.

The name of the gunman was not released.

Up until Monday, the deadliest campus shooting in U.S. history took place in 1966 at the University of Texas, where Charles Whitman climbed to the 28th-floor observation deck of a clock tower and opened fire. He killed 16 people before he was gunned down by police. In the Columbine High bloodbath near Littleton, Colo., in 1999, two teenagers killed 12 fellow students and a teacher before taking their own lives.

On Monday, one student was killed in a dorm and the others were killed in the classroom, Virginia Tech Police Chief W.R. Flinchum.

After the shootings, all entrances to the campus were closed and classes canceled through Tuesday.

"There's just a lot of commotion. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on," said Jason Anthony Smith, 19, who lives in the dorm where shooting took place.

Aimee Kanode, a freshman from Martinsville, said the shooting happened on the 4th floor of West Ambler Johnston dormitory, one floor above her room. Kanode's resident assistant knocked on her door about 8 a.m. to notify students to stay put.

"They had us under lockdown," Kanode said. "They temporarily lifted the lockdown, the gunman shot again."

"We're all locked in our dorms surfing the Internet trying to figure out what's going on," Kanode said.

Madison Van Duyne, a student who was interviewed by telephone on CNN, said, "We are all in lockdown. Most of the students are sitting on the floors away from the windows just trying to be as safe as possible."

It was second time in less than a year that the campus was closed because of a shooting.

In August 2006, the opening day of classes was canceled and the campus closed when an escaped jail inmate allegedly killed a hospital guard off campus and fled to the Tech area. A sheriff's deputy involved in the manhunt was killed on a trail just off campus.

The accused gunman, William Morva, faces capital murder charges.

crashomon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Registered User
 
Grasshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PF
Posts: 12,490
Location: PF
Sportbike: Slow
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: a real person
           
There are some really fucked up people out there. My god, what a shame.

"I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles"
-Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer

Nick
STT Staff
Midwest Division
www.sportbiketracktime.com
Grasshopper is offline  
post #3 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Jim
Tgf Og
 
Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: lith
Posts: 9,851
Location: lith
Sportbike: trek
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: the smell
           
dang

Join the NRA, help protect our Second Amendment rights
GO Bears!!!!!!!!
Jim is offline  
post #4 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Model citizen
 
Maynard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Rockford
Posts: 10,025
Location: Rockford
Sportbike: ktm
Years Riding: a few
How you found us: SBN
           
I heard about one person getting shot in the dorms. They said classes were canceled because of it. This is a seperate incident at the same school??? Thats fucked up

Eric
Maynard is offline  
post #5 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:15 PM
CLSB's Florida Chapter.
 
MoparBoyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 22,652
Location: Apopka, Florida
Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: 3 days
How you found us: unemployment office
           
Send a message via AIM to MoparBoyy
sorry to hear this..


However..

i had to forward this to my mom with a comment of:










"and you said 'going to school woun't kill ya'... boy was she wrong"

-Mopar

1997 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye
MoparBoyy is offline  
post #6 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
...and here comes the media rush that motivates these sick fucks. The reporters are to blame to a certain extent for this kind of bullshit.

What a shame.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #7 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Seriously?
 
Hunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Barrington
Posts: 7,012
Location: Barrington
Sportbike: 06 Gsx-R 600
Years Riding: 4 years
How you found us: Your Mom!
           
Send a message via AIM to Hunny Send a message via Yahoo to Hunny
Just heard it on the radio on my way home.. gun man turned the gun on himself too... and i heard it was 22 killed... Sad world.

Bikes can be replaced...people can't...ride safe!!
http://public.fotki.com/kemeiz/
Sex is like math... you add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs and pray you don't multiply!
<---- Kristin
UR MOM RACING
Hunny is offline  
post #8 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerkMX View Post
...and here comes the media rush that motivates these sick fucks. The reporters are to blame to a certain extent for this kind of bullshit.

What a shame.
I'm sorry, how do you mean its the media's fault? In what way?

Seriously, assume this is a student that went on a rampage (usually the case in most school situations), do you HONESTLY think the student's awareness of the media made him do this? I don't agree with your statement at all.
crashomon is offline  
post #9 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm always learning......
 
SloRoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Southwest Suburbs
Posts: 5,778
Location: Southwest Suburbs
Sportbike: 2k14 FLHXS, 1981 FXE, 1949 HD EL Panhead, Yami PW80
Years Riding: Long, long, long, long, long time.
How you found us: GPS
           
If only someone there, other than the sicko, would have been packing.

Synthetic Lifelike Organism Responsible for Observation and Logical Learning - SLOROLL

Remember there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over. Zappa 1974

And I said....."Look here brother, who you jiving with that cosmik debris? Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho? Zappa 1974
SloRoll is offline  
post #10 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:25 PM
CLSB's Florida Chapter.
 
MoparBoyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Apopka, Florida
Posts: 22,652
Location: Apopka, Florida
Sportbike: Ducati
Years Riding: 3 days
How you found us: unemployment office
           
Send a message via AIM to MoparBoyy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRoll View Post
If only someone there, other than the sicko, would have been packing.
+1

we are now gonna have to listen to all the anti-gun people say that if we ban guns, this would never happen

-Mopar

1997 Dodge Viper GTS
2013 Dodge Dart Rallye
MoparBoyy is offline  
post #11 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Registered User
 
Grasshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PF
Posts: 12,490
Location: PF
Sportbike: Slow
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: a real person
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashomon View Post
I'm sorry, how do you mean its the media's fault? In what way?

Seriously, assume this is a student that went on a rampage (usually the case in most school situations), do you HONESTLY think the student's awareness of the media made him do this? I don't agree with your statement at all.
The media puts bullshit like this in peoples heads. Fucking media reports on 90% tragic things that are happening. There's no question the guy that killed all these people was messed up in the head already. But this weak minded fellow saw and heard what other people have done more than likely on the news and he wanted to do it as well because he's a fucking idiot.

"I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles"
-Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer

Nick
STT Staff
Midwest Division
www.sportbiketracktime.com
Grasshopper is offline  
post #12 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashomon View Post
I'm sorry, how do you mean its the media's fault? In what way?

Seriously, assume this is a student that went on a rampage (usually the case in most school situations), do you HONESTLY think the student's awareness of the media made him do this? I don't agree with your statement at all.
Time after time it's demonstrated that the goal of many of these people is to become some sort of celebrity, or make their name known in a last blaze of glory. Yes, I absolutely believe that the person's awareness of media hype is EXACTLY what motivates people to do this sort of thing, in part at least. This just did not happen before the media coverage made household names out of the culprits that pull this crap.

I have to ask, if not for fame and to make a statement, what then would you think the underlying motovations for killing 20 random people would be???

I'm not the first to broach this topic in this manner...

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #13 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:38 PM
Moderator
 
Chills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Naperville, IL
Posts: 23,640
Location: Naperville, IL
Sportbike: Kawi ZX-10R
Years Riding: Since February 2012
How you found us: NESBA bbs
           
Send a message via Yahoo to Chills
So tragic. Those poor students. Lined up and shot execution style.

I was also thinking how nice it would have been if one of them had been packing and could have saved the other students.

Never a bad time to climb... unless the weather is really horrible, and then you climb inside!

I bleed GREEN
Chills is offline  
post #14 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,321
           
in a class last year we spent a some time on going over the media's impact on society. One of the more disturbing things brought up was that when the media had reported on car crashes then the rate of car crashes would actually rise. And world wide when a local media would report on suicide the suicide rate of that area would rise. If I remember right when the Columbine tragedy happened weren't there more shootings following it then there had been before?

The media shows what they want and how they want and it is very rarely in the best interest of society
Ninja 13 is offline  
post #15 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerkMX View Post
Time after time it's demonstrated that the goal of many of these people is to become some sort of celebrity, or make their name known in a last blaze of glory. Yes, I absolutely believe that the person's awareness of media hype is EXACTLY what motivates people
You're entitled to your opinion, but think before you post things AS FACT when you don't have statistics to back this up.

I could counter with the cause as being "time after time its demonstrated that":
A. Violent Video Games 'teaching people that violence is okay, and even acceptable'
B. Parents giving their kids "time outs" instead of just whipping their ass when they need it
C. Friends and Family KNEW this person was unstable, but didn't do anything to prevent this.
D. etc etc.

So you see, what I'm getting at? This is a tragedy and to blame it on the media as a certain fact is just wrong.

I don't argue with your opinion, I'm only arguing with your premise that the media is responsible for this. On that point, I disagree.

Anyhow, we'll soon know more facts and then we'll see what really happened, but opinions shouldn't be posted as fact. that's all I'm saying.

And yes, +1 on I wish someone else had some heat in the room to fire back!
crashomon is offline  
post #16 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashomon View Post
You're entitled to your opinion, but think before you post things AS FACT when you don't have statistics to back this up.

I could counter with the cause as being "time after time its demonstrated that":
A. Violent Video Games 'teaching people that violence is okay, and even acceptable'
B. Parents giving their kids "time outs" instead of just whipping their ass when they need it
C. Friends and Family KNEW this person was unstable, but didn't do anything to prevent this.
D. etc etc.

So you see, what I'm getting at? This is a tragedy and to blame it on the media as a certain fact is just wrong.

I don't argue with your opinion, I'm only arguing with your premise that the media is responsible for this. On that point, I disagree.

Anyhow, we'll soon know more facts and then we'll see what really happened, but opinions shouldn't be posted as fact. that's all I'm saying.
I said:

Quote:
The reporters are to blame to a certain extent for this kind of bullshit.
I never meant to suggest that the media was "solely" responsible, just that the way in which they flock to cover this sort of thing only serves as a negative to the situation...it is my opinion that the media is - "in part" - responsible for this sort of decision by these wacks.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #17 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Registered User
 
Grasshopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PF
Posts: 12,490
Location: PF
Sportbike: Slow
Years Riding: all of them
How you found us: a real person
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashomon View Post
You're entitled to your opinion, but think before you post things AS FACT when you don't have statistics to back this up.

I could counter with the cause as being "time after time its demonstrated that":
A. Violent Video Games 'teaching people that violence is okay, and even acceptable'
B. Parents giving their kids "time outs" instead of just whipping their ass when they need it
C. Friends and Family KNEW this person was unstable, but didn't do anything to prevent this.
D. etc etc.

So you see, what I'm getting at? This is a tragedy and to blame it on the media as a certain fact is just wrong.

I don't argue with your opinion, I'm only arguing with your premise that the media is responsible for this. On that point, I disagree.

Anyhow, we'll soon know more facts and then we'll see what really happened, but opinions shouldn't be posted as fact. that's all I'm saying.

And yes, +1 on I wish someone else had some heat in the room to fire back!
Where did tom post anything as it being a fact?

This is Tom's quote:
...and here comes the media rush that motivates these sick fucks. The reporters are to blame to a certain extent for this kind of bullshit.

What a shame.


Where the hell are you coming from bro?

"I pity the poor people who don't ride motorcycles"
-Malcolm Smith, champion motorcycle racer

Nick
STT Staff
Midwest Division
www.sportbiketracktime.com
Grasshopper is offline  
post #18 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:52 PM Thread Starter
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerkMX View Post
.it is my opinion that the media is - "in part" - responsible for this sort of decision by these wacks.
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

On that note, wouldn't the AWARENESS of this type of situation also aid in the prevention of these killings as well? The media can serve to inflame, but conversely, it also serves to educate. Of course, we'll never hear about how many deaths have been PREVENTED because parents, after reading about these murderous bastards 'woke up' to their child's sullen behavior and actually did something about it.

Either way, this is a shit situation for anyone in Va Tech and I'm just saddened by this as I've got two nephews in college right now and this kind of thing is just unfathomable.
crashomon is offline  
post #19 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
SV650N
 
crashomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Posts: 3,117
Location: Over by Toyota Park
Sportbike: 2005 SV650SN
Years Riding: Since 1980
How you found us: craigslist
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
Where the hell are you coming from bro?
No need to bring out the cavalry. We're clear on this.

I was disagreeing with his 'time after time' statement as being 'factual.

Anyhow, its all good now. (at least I hope so...!)
crashomon is offline  
post #20 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:55 PM
Go Hawks!
 
CHI1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 3,541
Location: Plainfield
Sportbike: 1000RR (Sold) Looking
Years Riding: Long time but few miles
How you found us: I saw CLSB tatooed on some porn star's ass
           
Media has a responsibility to report it. This is going to be a strom, there was a shooting by the guy earlier in the morning. They could not find the guy and he ended up on another part of the campus and injured or killed the rest.

Classes were not cancelled?!?! I guess there was a decent time period between the first and last incident. They said he was looking for his girlfriend?

He had two 9mm hand guns on him.




"I am Jack's smirking revenge.."
CHI1000RR is offline  
post #21 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashomon View Post
Gotcha, thanks for the clarification.

On that note, wouldn't the AWARENESS of this type of situation also aid in the prevention of these killings as well? The media can serve to inflame, but conversely, it also serves to educate. Of course, we'll never hear about how many deaths have been PREVENTED because parents, after reading about these murderous bastards 'woke up' to their child's sullen behavior and actually did something about it.

Either way, this is a shit situation for anyone in Va Tech and I'm just saddened by this as I've got two nephews in college right now and this kind of thing is just unfathomable.
Agreed, on both accounts...however, in this particular case i think the media does more harm than good. It's almost like they sit and wait for this crap, put on the sad face and go to work with glee.

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #22 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Failed rehab
 
Rob, Esq.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Indy
Posts: 14,908
Location: Indy
Sportbike: Striple
Years Riding: Dunno, awhile?
How you found us: DML
           
Send a message via AIM to Rob, Esq. Send a message via MSN to Rob, Esq.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparBoyy View Post
+1

we are now gonna have to listen to all the anti-gun people say that if we ban guns, this would never happen
+2

Yeah, the existing ban on guns on school grounds worked real well there.

People with bad intentions don't give a rats ass about that ban, just as they don't care about that whole ban on killing other people.

Most of these laws are the result of infantile personification of inanimate objects as good or evil, and that irrational, illogical infantile mentality being manifested in law to placate the people that subscribe to it. They do not prevent anything, as todays events so tragically demonstrate.

Attorney-at-Law: Doing my part to contribute to the downfall of western society.
Rob, Esq. is offline  
post #23 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Grid Marshall.
 
Cerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naperville
Posts: 29,343
Location: Naperville
Sportbike: Tweener
Years Riding: Do I have to start over now?
How you found us: Followed the Bread Crumbs...
           
Send a message via AIM to Cerk
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashomon View Post
No need to bring out the cavalry. We're clear on this.

I was disagreeing with his 'time after time' statement as being 'factual.

Anyhow, its all good now. (at least I hope so...!)

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacitus
In a state where corruption abounds, laws must be very numerous.
Cerk is offline  
post #24 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,508
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerkMX View Post
I have to ask, if not for fame and to make a statement, what then would you think the underlying motovations for killing 20 random people would be???
Simple Displaced Animosity doesn't have to seek fame. It just has to feel that it's dispensing justice.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #25 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Go Hawks!
 
CHI1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 3,541
Location: Plainfield
Sportbike: 1000RR (Sold) Looking
Years Riding: Long time but few miles
How you found us: I saw CLSB tatooed on some porn star's ass
           
2hrs between the first shooting and when he shows up at the hall? Not so good for the campus security dept.




"I am Jack's smirking revenge.."
CHI1000RR is offline  
post #26 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:07 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 6,882
           
Sad to hear.

We do tend to 'want to do something' after any tragic event even if doing nothing may be the best option. It seems to me that no matter what we try, there will always be someone who wants to shoot up the office. I learned that from my old company, one sales guy who was fired was telling people that he was going to commit suicide...but also claimed that before he did, he would take someone with him.

But yea, I do hope that they don't try to make any new laws out of this or blame something like video games...it would be sad and untrue.
BIGGY is offline  
post #27 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Joe
Registered User
 
Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 2,841
Location: Plainfield
Sportbike: 2007 GSX-R600, 2007 KX250F, 2004 YZ450F, 2006 CRF50
Years Riding: As long as I been ridin your mama
How you found us: Joemama
           
Send a message via MSN to Joe Send a message via Yahoo to Joe
RIP to all the dead. What a f*d up world we live in sometimes.
Joe is offline  
post #28 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Thread killer
 
ABSOLUTnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,559
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: Honda SVT
Years Riding: 2003
How you found us: word of mouth
           
What bothers me the most is that this piece of $hit coward took his own life at the end. It seems like this is the case with these types of rampages lately. This sucks.

-Maciek
ABSOLUTnie is offline  
post #29 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:18 PM
Go Hawks!
 
CHI1000RR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 3,541
Location: Plainfield
Sportbike: 1000RR (Sold) Looking
Years Riding: Long time but few miles
How you found us: I saw CLSB tatooed on some porn star's ass
           
Fact is there are crazy people all over the place and video games, the media and guns have little to do with it. Examples in history,

John W Gacy
Jeffrey Dahlmer
Hitler
Osama Bin Laden
The crazy guy who ganked a tank in CA and proceeded to run over cars
Ted Kacznyski
Tim McVeigh

If there were no guns tomorrow this would still go on. Report now is 2nd gun was a .22. He also chained the doors locked to the hall after he entered so no one could leave or enter. News report is death toll now at 31.




"I am Jack's smirking revenge.."

Last edited by CHI1000RR; 04-16-2007 at 02:27 PM.
CHI1000RR is offline  
post #30 of 205 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Registered User
 
2weelpilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Posts: 18,082
Location: Spring Grove, IL
Sportbike: yz250f
Years Riding: 25 years
How you found us: dont recall
           
wow
up to 31 dead so far

just crazy - what is this world coming to

Mike

When the tailgate drops..the bullshit stops
Hunt ethically - Hunt with a trained Retriever !
2weelpilot is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome