FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do
not." - -Thomas Jefferson
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians
ignore the others.
13. 249,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
(responsible gas prices..)
23. The only people that should be allowed to have guns are the
police & the military
- Adolph Hitler
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun
26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."
27. If guns cause crime, then spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.