Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Silentalero's BIG debut

3K views 92 replies 31 participants last post by  SilentAlero 
#1 ·
So he's meeting me to pick up the GPS and goodies, while he's down there I am going to have him as a guest on the TV Show......WTF are you shot????Silentalero on TV...YES I am shot and he'll make his big debut at 8:00pm on Channel 21 in Chicago CANTV Hoteline 21 form 8:00pm til 8:30pm ..It's a live call in show so if you want to ask him any questions feel free to call in. LIVE WITH NO CENSOR DELAY:neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: Here's your chance to ask questions.

PJ

#8 ·
LMAO! I gotta watch this! And i echo what Chief said, have him bring his lid to show the viewers what it can do during a Superman attempt.

#15 ·
:lmao: this is gonna be fun, i can already see rob's dumbass calling in.

Wished i would've brought my helmet. See ya there at 7 mang.

#18 ·
Wha? Why didn't bring the lid ya goof? What the hell are you gonna do then? Tell other riders to keep their eyes on the road and not the Asian MILF standing at the corner waiting for the light, and to watch out for unpainted curbs?

#25 ·
i wish i did, thought about goin home to grab it.

#28 ·
:lmao: i swear this is a suicide mission :laughing:

#29 ·
Shit, I just checked I don't have CANTV! Someone needs to put this on Youtube!

#30 ·
# to call please

#32 ·
Silent - The correct abrev name of the Ducati is "DUCK" not Duke you goofball

Reactions: ChiefBD
#34 ·
At first I said "Eddie" and then the screener says, "C'mon, who is this?" so I said "Bug" and he laughed and put me through

#35 ·
:laughing: at first he said bob, i was like who? then bug bug..ohhh lol it all went downhill from there :lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.