Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Which female rider was it??

3K views 60 replies 25 participants last post by  jibaro69 
#1 ·
I am pretty sure it was one of you ladies on the board. Brand new 600RR white color scheme, temp. tags, pink helmet. You were in traffic yesterday on Fabian Parkway at about 5ish going east. A little red S-10 with 2 big ol American flags pulled up and tried to ask "Are you were on the CLSB?" But you told me you couldn't hear with your helmet on two words into my question like I was trying to kidnap you and take you back to my ******* cave or something. :laughing: Just wanted to let you know I just wanted to say Hi, and that the color scheme looks better in person than in pics.:cheers:

Reactions: whiteSeatEnvy
#9 ·
:lmao:

Dude F4iDog, you probably looked sketchy as all hell! lol That's almost as good as Brian trying to pick up Catwlights in his tow truck. :lmao:

#3 ·
I saw 2 chicks riding 2up on a new Giggy6 down Clark yesterday, right before Fullerton. Both had bikini's on, and no gear (which i didn't mind). It was quite a sight, almost rear ended a poor Geo.:laughing:

#5 ·
You guys make it sound like a bad thing! :twofinger

#14 ·
to ask "Are you were on the CLSB?"

It's not that she couldn't hear you....she couldn't understand what the hell you were trying to say!!!!!! :laughing

#16 ·
lol It's even typed in *******! :lmao:

Reactions: F4iDog
#27 ·
:lmao: That's some funny shit right there!

#60 ·
I know the rider... she is from the elgin area but works down town and loves the night life so Im sure if you keep your eye out you'll see alot of her

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.