Join Date: Sep 2004
Sportbike: 04 Zuma, 06 Crf50
Years Riding: sho' nuff!
How you found us: Nesba
Sprint sux!! My rant.
I'd like to share my experience so far;
1. Ordered phones online (we have a 15% employee discount program)
2. Recieved a bill a couple days later(no phones yet)
3. Recieved phones a couple days later
4. After 1 week; #'s haven't ported; called them, (45 minute call) they had me "program the phone" and said they would port shortly.
5. 5 days later; no port yet, called again (45 min) they said it was an area code problem and they would fix it.
6. 5 days later; no port, I call and cancel contract (50min). They will send a return pkg 3-5 days and I will have to pay ~$45 for my "airtime" even though I did not use the phones at all. They put in a request to waive the $45 and said they would call me back.
7. 1 week later; no reply on the $45; no return package. I go to return them at the store since I was told I could. I was told at the store that I could not. The lady got on the phone with her "regional manager" and said they do not do that.
8. Called sprint; (1hr 13 min) They sent me return to store auths via email. I print, go to store, and again am told I cannot return. I nearly lost my cool. Made them call thier own cs and some csr said they do not do that, sorry....
This is by far the worst customer service experience I have ever had.
I should try to get my company (~170k employees) to cancel the sprint contract....