Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

any one buy from

325 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  C2M 
#1 ·
Has anyone bought anything from morepowerracing.com as i just bought a grand worth the stuff from them and they have good prices but the best part is they price match. so i went and shopped around and found the stuff cheaper exhaust,helmet,visor and a few other random things and they matched it saving me alot of money. plus threw in a 30 percent of coupon for spending the amount I spent also its all free shipping. All in all I got alittle over a grand worth the stuff for alittle over 700 bucks.

Thought i share with you peeps that are out their shopping

#5 ·
Well i order from morepoweracing and i compared their prices to motoxoutlet. took the price from motoxoutlet added shipping and it was still cheaper so i did that with all the items i wanted and then called morepowerracing and advise the sales guy of the prices and they either matched it or went alittle lower on it. plus hjc had a 5 percent off coupons along with other brands. and considering that i was spending a large amount the guy took 30 percent off the total order. shipping was free any ways. thats all i did

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.