just when you thought the human race wasnt done - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:34 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 01 Giggy 7fidday
Years Riding: been riding your mom for years
How you found us: The hobo on lower wacker sold me the link.

just when you thought the human race wasnt done

i give you the fake sunroof!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Sunro...mZ260148596999

seriously?

Dgrsuspension.com

~ High Performance Coilovers

Silentedition.com
Quote:
Watching the Cubs lose is the opposite of appreciating a fine wine — it’s like watching a car accident in progress. It’s horrifying, yet gruesomely riveting, and you can’t help but watch and sympathize with the poor souls inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntash View Post
coming to CLSB for relationship advice is like asking fat people in mcdonalds about nutrition.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Chief Apex Inspector

Sportbike: The Bird is the *word* - XX
Years Riding: Lots
How you found us: Stuck on the bottom of my race boot.......

I just don't get it....

Tom

It's like the time the guy across the street from me made a spoiler for his car
by using an old-school roof rack rail and a piece of wood. at least he painted it.

What a tool

Tom

T2
It's ALL between the ears.....
NESBA Midwest CR #82 ( Hey - T2! ) Retired ?
FJR and a Big Red Wing-Thing
BLARNEY's GARAGE
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
I miss mopar

Sportbike: 2008 Yamaha Zuma
Years Riding: I can't count that high.
How you found us: i don't remember.

Send a message via AIM to Drama Send a message via Skype™ to Drama
Tom, I thought you had one of those.

Steve
08 yamaha Zuma 49cc
Dirt: TBD
I love bike shopping.
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
Irony helps us play!

Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear

That's like painting your brown grass green, right?

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....

Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:40 AM
SICK OF IT ALL

Sportbike: missing my RC51
Years Riding: 9+
How you found us: drove by Strats one night & stopped in

that is pimp fo sho

Wayne

Standing together
Side by side
Staying true to what’s inside
United as one, we fight

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Every motor needs a turbo

Sportbike: Had a Liquid Silver R1
Years Riding: longer than paved roads were common
How you found us: fellow rider

omg that is too funny. so youre out on a date and she says...ohhhh pop open the sunroof i want to hang out and show my boobies. uhhh....sorry...its not real. she says well either are these and i want to show them off.

post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:45 AM

Sportbike: GSXR-1000_many pieces now, GSXR-600_large twisted metal paper wait, fiddy love and only thing left!
Years Riding: just long enough to take a digger...
How you found us: Bozo the Clown

imma get that for the jag
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:48 AM
Ninja Kick!

Sportbike: 09 R6 09, RS125
Years Riding: Not enough
How you found us: Spongebob

Quote:
Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking...

A: We are working on new ideas, thank you.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:48 AM
PPF Installer

Sportbike: 01 GSXR 600
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: post on gixxer.com

did you read the questions, someone is looking for an ABS light for their dash to make it look like they have ABS
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:49 AM
PPF Installer

Sportbike: 01 GSXR 600
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: post on gixxer.com

damn you posted that the same time I did
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator

Sportbike: bikeless
Years Riding: 10
How you found us: Shit, you know I'm a clsb OG!

Send a message via AIM to Vcook
Quote:
A CAR WITH A SUNROOF LOOKS EXTREMELY GOOD!!!

hahaha!!

Chris
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:54 AM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Sportbike: Blue Mini Cooper
Years Riding: Done for now
How you found us: Bad weather bikers

Send a message via Yahoo to Paladin
I would put it on a convertible.

Chills I hope this does not ruin your Xmas present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
I will sock ya square in your snot locker if you EVER use the term "Bron Bron" in my presence - BAHLEEDAT
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:55 AM
Ninja Kick!

Sportbike: 09 R6 09, RS125
Years Riding: Not enough
How you found us: Spongebob

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingnutsgsxr View Post
damn you posted that the same time I did
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Q: how much horsepower does this add? A: The self adhesive sunroof doesnīt add any horsepower to the car.
omg im dying over here, and for some reason this guy reminds me of the oxyclean guy.

Dgrsuspension.com

Silentedition.com
Quote:
Watching the Cubs lose is the opposite of appreciating a fine wine — it’s like watching a car accident in progress. It’s horrifying, yet gruesomely riveting, and you can’t help but watch and sympathize with the poor souls inside.
Quote:
coming to CLSB for relationship advice is like asking fat people in mcdonalds about nutrition.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Joe Momma...

Sportbike: None
Years Riding: 1,2,4,5 count d'z rocks biatch!
How you found us: member

Send a message via AIM to JoJo
how come there's no sticker for the inside that looks like a clear sunny day?

My name is JB, people call me JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy
"I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy catch a pass with his ass cheeks"
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

You know in the practical joke aspect this could be good. If two of the same cars are parked next to each other put it on one and watch the hilarity ensue

Quote:
I will sock ya square in your snot locker if you EVER use the term "Bron Bron" in my presence - BAHLEEDAT
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Hot-Wire Her With A Pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
how come there's no sticker for the inside that looks like a clear sunny day?
I smell a patent coming on.

Quote:
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Q: Will I have to declare the addition of this modification to my insurance company and will it compromise the structural integrity of my car? Aug-17-07
A: It doesnīt compromise the structural integrity of your car because itīs just a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your carīs roof.
it just gets better

Dgrsuspension.com

Silentedition.com
Quote:
Quote:
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 01:52 PM

THis one is good too.

Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor that I can stick on to look like I have a real sunroof visor? Do you also sell controls that I can stick on the ceiling of the car so I can act like I have a sunroof controls? I'm curious, If I stick it on the hood of my car would this then be called sunhood? This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of. Aug-17-07
A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want. Thank you

Last edited by FullThrottleZX; 08-21-2007 at 01:55 PM.
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:06 PM

OMFG!

All of the comments!!!!

Question & Answer Answered On
Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking...more Aug-17-07
A: We give free shipping when you buy 3 or more.
Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking...more Aug-17-07
Q: I honestly think this is the greatest product i've seen on ebay in a while. Honestly if i didn't have a sunroof i think i would buy two and make...more Aug-17-07
A: Thanks!
Q: I don't understand why someone would want the look without the functionality? Is this a gag to fool your friends? Aug-17-07
A: We came with this idea, sometimes people just want to have the look of a sunroof, and canīt afford or donīt have the permission to make a hole to their/parentīs...more
Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor...more Aug-17-07
A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want....more
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:15 PM
-= OuterSpace =-

Sportbike: Yamaha YZ450
Years Riding: too many to keep track
How you found us: Shizzle

You guys are missing the rest of the questions.... You have to click on more to see the rest.

Q: Do I get a discount in shipping if I buy 2? I want to put one on the roof and one on the inside of my car so when I look up a can pretend to be looking outside, also can you make one that simulates looking up at the stars I think chicks would really dig it or put a scary face on it so when People in my car look up the think there is somebody on the roof I think you have endless possibilities with this product. Thanks. Aug-17-07
A: We give free shipping when you buy 3 or more.

Q: my car does not have an anti lock braking system - i am interested in an abs light for my dash - i cannot afford nor am i interested in the actual braking benefits of an abs system - i am solely interested in tricking people into thinking my car is safer than it is. do you or are you looking into prototyping this product - it seems like its up your alley. Aug-17-07

Q: I honestly think this is the greatest product i've seen on ebay in a while. Honestly if i didn't have a sunroof i think i would buy two and make it look like my car was a T top..I think you should sell that as a seperate product as well....and if you do, give me a free one for the idea. Tom [email protected] Aug-17-07
A: Thanks!

Q: I don't understand why someone would want the look without the functionality? Is this a gag to fool your friends? Aug-17-07
A: We came with this idea, sometimes people just want to have the look of a sunroof, and canīt afford or donīt have the permission to make a hole to their/parentīs car.

Q: Do you have a holographic version so that if someone looks from a certain angle, the sunroof will look like it's open? Do you also have a sunroof visor that I can stick on to look like I have a real sunroof visor? Do you also sell controls that I can stick on the ceiling of the car so I can act like I have a sunroof controls? I'm curious, If I stick it on the hood of my car would this then be called sunhood? This is one of the best ideas I have ever heard of. Aug-17-07
A: We are still working on having more products like this, at this moment we only have this self adhesive sunroof. You can put it in the hood if you want. Thank you

Q: What kind of tool would I use for cutting the whole? will it leak? Aug-17-07
A: This sunroof is ornamental, itīs only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your carīs roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you donīt make any holes to the car, and you canīt see through it. You donīt make any modifications to your car.

Q: So what type of motor does it take and how do i go by wiring it all up and locating the switch?? Aug-17-07
A: This sunroof is ornamental, itīs only a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your carīs roof and gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you donīt make any holes to the car, and you canīt see through it. You donīt make any modifications to your car.

Q: How much would it cost for a shop to do the install on this sunroof on a 1994 Subaru Legacy L? Aug-17-07
A: This is only a sunroof sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof. You can install it yourself, you donīt need to make holes in your car and you will not be able to see through it.

Q: Will I have to declare the addition of this modification to my insurance company and will it compromise the structural integrity of my car? Aug-17-07
A: It doesnīt compromise the structural integrity of your car because itīs just a sticker with the shape of a sunroof that you put in your carīs roof.

Q: I would really love the open-roof experience of a sunroof. I'm very excited to see that this can give me that feeling without drilling holes. What a product! How does it work? Aug-17-07
A: First you clean your carīs roof You select a place where you want you Selfadhesive sunroof to be, check for any bubbles . Remove the peripherical edge binding and press the molding frame against the car. As I told before, this self adhesive sunroof is just ornamental, and will give only the look of a sunroof.

Q: Will this work with my convertible? Aug-17-07
A: If it has a solid top you can use it.

Q: can I get away with only buying one, for two cars... and switch which one I put it on depending on my mood? Aug-17-07
A: Once you install the sunroof if you take it off, the sunroof wonīt damage your car, but it will not be able to use on another car, this is for prevent burglars to steal it.

Q: Can this be put on other parts of the car, such as the hood or trunk lid, or do you have to put it on the roof? Does it fit all models? I have a Dodge Stratus right now, but I'm probably gonna get a Dodge Viper pretty soon. Aug-17-07
A: Yes, you can put it on other parts of the car. If fits all models.

Q: How does the sun get thru the roof? Aug-17-07
A: The sun wonīt get thru the roof, because the self adhesive sunroof is a sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but you donīt make a hole to the car.

Q: Does this sunroof come with all of the installation tools necessary for proper install? Aug-17-07
A: This sunroof is ornamental, itīs only a sticker that you put in your carīs roof and gives your the look of a sunroof, but you donīt make any holes to the car. It comes with step to step instructions, itīs very easy because you only have to put the sunroof sticker in the car.

Q: how much horsepower does this add? Aug-17-07
A: The self adhesive sunroof doesnīt add any horsepower to the car.

Q: I would love to have a sunroof - is it guaranteed to be waterproof? do you have pictures from the inside of the car after install? Aug-17-07
A: This sunroof is ornamental, itīs only a sticker in the carīs roof, and itīs waterproof and weatherproof, thereīs no need to make holes on the car. From the inside the car will look the same since youīll only be attaching the sticker sunroof in the carroof.

Q: What is this magnetic technology? so is it a sticker or a magnet? Aug-17-07
A: Itīs a magnet and a sticker so it can stick better to the car.

Q: Is this the kind of sunroof that slides back or only pops up? Aug-17-07
A: This sunroof is only ornamental, itīs a sticker that gives your car the look of a real sunroof, but it doesnīt slides back or pops up.

Q: Does the product come with instructions on how to cut the hole in the car roof? Aug-17-07
A: This sunroof is ornamental, it is only a layer of stickers that attaches to your car, without any holes and gives the car the appearance of a sunroof.

04 Yamaha YZ450F - Off-Road it, mang
06 Kawasaki BruteForce 750i
09 Yamaha Raptor 700r

- Mike - OldSkool - MC -

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode