Staying within three digits is tough: if I want something, I buy it... But still, there are always not so needed at the moment items. Something like:
- Frey Daytona RoadStar GTX or Security boots
- Fujitsu / Asus / Samsung UMPC
- Nice color laser printer
- New Escort radar detector (some POS stole mine 8500 last year)
- NICE home theater PC - quiet and good looking enough to put in the living room (got one priced out already, on the edge of 4 digits)
- File server that the HTPC will read movies / music from. I need two arrays, 2TB each.
- Volkl Allstar skis
- Actually, new ski boots. Not so happy with mine.
- New Sony Book Reader (eInk based, nice gadget)
- My iPod is old and it's dying, I will need a new one soon
- Workbench and tool box for the garage. Bench grinder and wise would be nice, too.
- Oh, yeah: hard bags for the multistrada
- How could I forget: full Termi's with ECU and airfilter. But that's deep into 4 digits
- Digital SLR would be great
- Fiddy? Used one can be had within 3 digits.
I think that's about it for now.