Where to go???Bachelor party... - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 03:39 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 06 1000 RR
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: Internet

Talking Where to go???Bachelor party...

Alright guys, I need some ideas... My cousin is getting married June 28th or around that time, and my brother and I are setting up his bachelor party

There will probably be about 20-30 guys attending and we are hoping to plan it the very end of May, but no later then the 3rd week of June. I was thinking Vegas or Canada, but I think it will be very hard to get everyone to attend if we travel, but we are open to the idea...

All suggestions welcome???

Thanks
Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 03:42 PM
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

someone hook this guy with some FINE, (freaky ladies that do weird stuff) for those type of info...please keep it to PM's for all the other normal stuff.

like the admiral thats ok.

but dude there some ladies that put on a show thats holy cow!

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 03:50 PM

Trying to get a hold of a friend of mine who does "toy" shows for my bachelor party the 24th. But we usually do an all day thing like go to Arlington Park then to Hooters for dinner, then Club O / Skybox / Jimmy's, etc. to finish off the night. Everyone seems to have a good time. :-
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 03:51 PM
hayabusa_z

Alright.. a question on the board the I have expertise in. Well other than getting hooker or two, there are several thing you can do, go to a strip club(get a limo), have a stripper come to your place or some bars will offer package deals with some stripping companies. I perfer not to go to a strip club, some one always gets kicked out for slapping a girls ass or something. My suggestion is to get a company like "Bare Assest" or "Leather N Lace" to come over and strip for you. That way you have control of the environment and the drinks are cheaper. Then you hit the bars! Or some bars work though these companies and will get you a private room, drinks and food deals too. Then after the hooker.. oops I mean stripper leaves, you can hit on other broads in the bar or go to another bar. Usually, the girls cost about 150 to 200 per 1/2 hr, you usually get your choice of which ones, and then you have to give her some more for extras like ice, whip cream, beat the bachlor, toys( ) Then tips are expected during the dance too. She will stay longer the more you tip her.

Oh by the way... this is all from "rumors" that I have heard.. I would never organize something like this
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 04:18 PM
K.I.S.S

Sportbike: CBR600RR & H-D Softail Custom
Years Riding: almost as long as it took to fill this out
How you found us: through a miracle

Send a message via AIM to MikeD
the way we usually did it is 1 of 2 ways:

1) you get a hotel room (or a hotel conferance/party room)
supply the booze u want and have a couple of girls come over from a company of your choice.

2) hold it at someones office and again supply the booze and call the girls.

in my experiance 2 should be good for the group. after all not everyone gets involved anyways. heh

as far as the entertainment goes.... nothing i can recommend try the yellowpages.

the last one i went to we had it at the haytt over off off golf road right next to a club called something lounge. this way you can all go there after hours if you wanted to.

Willard: When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 11:53 PM

Sportbike: 08 YZ250F, 03 Tuono
Years Riding: Eh?
How you found us: .

Two words: Mon-treal. Makes Windsor look like a truck stop.

We had 40 dudes make the trip (cheap ass flights, and the drive's not too bad). Lodging, booze, clubs are cheap (they use play money up there). The women are... amazing. I can't stress that one enough.

Anyway, cheap trip. The best clubs (both exotic and non) period.

If you have the time to set it up... it has my highest recommendation. Can't WAIT to get back.

----

Otherwise, we had one last weekend in Galena. Rented a house in Eagle Ridge for like $399 for 3 days. Slept 14 of us. Big place, "entertainment" delivered to the door, bocce, golf... good times.

Hope it helps! (if you go to Canada...can I come?)

<---- Patrick

Property of Evil Monkey Racing

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-07-2003, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 06 1000 RR
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: Internet

Thanks for the info guys...

Dan

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode