Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Oh you guys are gonna love this one.

805 views 34 replies 22 participants last post by  Blah Blah Blah 
#1 ·
What kind of idiot leaves 3 12 packs of soda in the fornt seat of his truck in freezing weather. Thats right, this idiot does!!! I got cans of soda that exploded and shot across the truck. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Fuckin dumbest thing I've done in a looooooong while. :lmao:

Reactions: ill_ag
#11 ·
Nice. Aren't you the same idiot that was waiting for the moon to come closer so you can take better pictures of it. :laughing

Reactions: shadrach
#12 ·
LOL, you fuckers, I had a lot fo shit to carry in and forget to go get the soda, I didnt leave it in there on purpose. I already cleaned up, luckily it was so cold I was just able to shop vac up the frozen root beer.

BTW, out of the mix root beer is the most combustable, the ginger ale and dr. pepper stayed in their boxs, but the root beer bust out of its box and launched cans all over the truck :lmao:

#22 ·
How would carlos mencia say it

Duhdaduh

:lmao:

#33 ·
T, if it makes you feel any better, I've done the same, but in the freezer. I'll put one in there to chill quickly, get distracted by a shiny object and forget about it. I look in the next day, and everything is covered in frozen coke. :doh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.