Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

It's about time

816 views 22 replies 22 participants last post by  AJ Crowley 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I heard about this yesterday on Drex. How can they pass a law about this when they have nude beaches?

#7 ·
WTF! Does this mean no hip hugger jeans with the ass crack showing either? This is fucking bullshit!

#8 ·
Ok no offense but this is the most useless waste of the of the governments time... It's right up there with Congress hearing what Roger Clemens trainer stuck in his ass!! Yes I said it! Money is wasted on such trivial things like this when the important relevant things remain overlooked. Don't get me wrong I don't like the style but does it warrant legislation?

Reactions: Rob Esq. and sqrly
#9 ·
+1

Why does this need to be dealt with by the government, can't the schools just make a rule?

Don't most schools have a uniform policy or dresscode already. I went to HS in the early 90's and even then we had to wear visible picture IDs and had certain clothes banned.

#22 ·
If that does happen, his BAN here will still be in effect, no?

#12 ·
at my college now we have a dress code....visible id's 2 piercings per ear max....not facial piercings...scrubs every day...no sweatshirts etc...alll was told to us before we ever signed up.....and ppl still push the dress code....we have random dress code checks but the teachers just dont have time to bust the same ppl every day for tongue rings etc.....in high school(graduated 04' in WI) the teachers would just tell the kids w the saggy pants to pull em up but there was no 'rule'

#23 ·
Amen! Time outs don't work!

You guys know where the baggy low jeans thing came from. Men in prison looking for sex would wear their pants that way as a sign they were willing. :lmao: Great fashion style!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.