Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Bad Gas

683 views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  C2M 
#1 ·
:laughing :laughing :laughing

yes this topic is what your thinking :laughing anybody else have those days you cropdust the office and there doesnt seem to be an end near? I think it was the starbucks

#3 ·
:lmao: there's a reason they call them "sliders" :lmao:

#4 ·
I mentioned this before, but I have a desk fan at the office. It goes on when the gas comes out. Been doing it for 5 years now and no one seems to have caught on. :laughing

#9 ·
see you have to be discrete, here its more of a boasting thing if you clear out the room :jester

#10 ·
when dogs do that its supposedly a sign of affection showing you they are comftorble around you....next time he does that im farting right back in his face :lmao:

#12 ·
I have tried plenty of things to cover them up. I have tried to sit on them, you have to stand there and not move a muscle for 5 minutes to kill the smell, but your pants will stink long after that :laughing. Or you can hold it in till you get on the bike and add 5 hp to the gixxer :laughing.

#14 ·
hahaha thats the art of cropdusting, you release the bomb near a coworker then slowly walk past everybody else and sit at your desk and await the reactions :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can you imagine if I let a good ole bean/cheese burrito one go during one of my vids? :laughing

I think that might be the end of my media stuff.
jeff we need a video chop asap :laughing

#13 ·
My farts are ninja like. 1 minute you're standing, the next, you're passed out on the ground. :laughing: I have been kicked out of my own car plenty of times from my ninja farts. :laughing:

#15 ·
i ruin the ninja mode when my friends see me lock the windows :laughing

#19 ·
Burn can i ask why your dogs ass is by your face?

Hell with covering it up its natural let it out and go with it.

Heres a good one for you. The dog was inside a car one day that i was checking for drugs when he ripped ass inside. I was like opps no drugs here closed the windows and doors to hold the smell in let the individual go and the look was priceless as i drove by laughing watching him fanning out the car

#20 ·
:laughing its not just our gf/wifes...even female dogs hate it, Luckily i have 2 male dogs and he'll lay there, perk his head up, tear ass then get up and slowly walk outta the room :laughing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.