Oops - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-10-2008, 12:24 AM Thread Starter
I build stuff

Sportbike: Bandit 600, shut up i like it!!
Years Riding: never.
How you found us: friend

Oops

Ok, so ive had this bad head cold all weak. Not horrible but i still feel like shit. So i get done collecting some money from a customer at about 9pm and all i want to do is get some coffee and go home and clean out my van cause im going to an auction in the morning. Well my friend wont stop bothering me so i go and meet him and have about 4 beers.

now it about 1030 and i still have to clean out my van. So i take off and go home and get to work. I start putting stuff away on the shelves and pulling tools out that i know i dont need in there any more. During this process i have a few more beers.

So now the van is wide open and i have a pile of tools that need put away in the garage. A couple air compressors, my big tile saw, couple step ladders and misc stuff. I also have to put away the engine hoist and stand that a buddy brought back this week.

so now im about 8 beers in and feeling like crap from the head cold and i look into the garage and sure enough the bike is sitting right where everything has to go. Ok grab the bike and move it out of they way right. So i grab the bike from the right side, roll her back about 8 feet and then back forward moving it over.

Well i go to sit the bike back down and i feel the kick stand hit the ground and let go....as i let go the bike just keeps going all the way to the ground. On its way down the rear plate grabs a hold of the hose for the argon tank on the welder.

so now im standing there looking at my bike on the floor and my welder doing a wheelie cause the tank is strapped in. All i could do was grab another beer and laugh, cause its been a pretty shity week. And i have to get up in 4 1/2 hours to go to ths auction....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony View Post
Half Polak myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwa View Post
Half Polak, and half Dago? Shit, you were fucked from birth!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chills View Post
Or worse, what until she learns she's Polish!!

Bryan

Midwest
96 Bandit 600
Nesba # 79
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-10-2008, 04:56 PM
bwa
Boom

Sportbike: None :(
Years Riding: not long enough
How you found us: Crazeinc

On of those weeks... Too bad you didn't have a camera It'll buff right out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode