im sorry - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Sportbike: 97 900rr-rip 09/09, 69 chevelle SS, & ???
Years Riding: it doesnt matter
How you found us: i see all

Send a message via AIM to Thunderstruck
im sorry

ok, for those that payed attention to the newbie forum and the texas girl was in town...for anyone that might have been offended by me joking around...im sorry...it started going off into a goofy area BEFROE ME, so i followed it...but some of you people took my responses in a bad way...and im sorry...i do it to be a goof, and sometimes i dont come across that way if you dont know me...

for the record...im not on here to pick up members of the OPPOSITE sex...(and u smart asses are gonna say the same sex?...NO!!!...lol)...im socialable...thats who i am...if i offended anyone ...SORRY...the majority of u all know me well enough by now...i dont want a g/f nor care for one in this time in my life...i have been through enough crap with women, and just persue friendships...thats it...so either deal with me, or ignore me...but u guys all know i lovez ya all...

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
pussy is the root of all evil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunny View Post
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:44 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderstruck View Post
ok, for those that payed attention to the newbie forum and the texas girl was in town...for anyone that might have been offended by me joking around...im sorry...it started going off into a goofy area BEFROE ME, so i followed it...but some of you people took my responses in a bad way...and im sorry...i do it to be a goof, and sometimes i dont come across that way if you dont know me...

for the record...im not on here to pick up members of the OPPOSITE sex...(and u smart asses are gonna say the same sex?...NO!!!...lol)...im socialable...thats who i am...if i offended anyone ...SORRY...the majority of u all know me well enough by now...i dont want a g/f nor care for one in this time in my life...i have been through enough crap with women, and just persue friendships...thats it...so either deal with me, or ignore me...but u guys all know i lovez ya all...

WOW im offended you wouldnt want to chase one of our beautiful members. So what are you chasing if its not men or women? Aminals maybe, maybe a table thats on the back porch j/k mike

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:48 PM
teets

Sportbike: teets
Years Riding: teets
How you found us: teets

Send a message via AIM to Flounder
Quote:

So... the real question... is......................

Would you hit ... it?

teets
post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Sportbike: A couple of pasta rockets
Years Riding: Since 1989
How you found us: In the beginning there was CLSB and Tony saw that it was good.

Send a message via AIM to HDTony

I'm alwasy impressed when I see threads like this, it takes balls and character to do one of these.

HDTony.... Damn glad to meet you!

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.

- Ronald Reagan

AirTek Heating & Air inc.
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 12:49 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

I smell the thread jack coming

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:07 PM

Sportbike: 01 Giggy 7fidday
Years Riding: been riding your mom for years
How you found us: The hobo on lower wacker sold me the link.

and jacked!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p310022328.jpg (227.0 KB, 66 views)

Dgrsuspension.com

~ High Performance Coilovers

Silentedition.com
Quote:
Watching the Cubs lose is the opposite of appreciating a fine wine ó itís like watching a car accident in progress. Itís horrifying, yet gruesomely riveting, and you canít help but watch and sympathize with the poor souls inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntash View Post
coming to CLSB for relationship advice is like asking fat people in mcdonalds about nutrition.
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

u guys are a bunch of clowns...i swear i gotta smile right now...most of u know me...and im serious...i expected not to insult anyone...but apparently did...im a man...and have no problems admitting when im wrong...and yes...cats and dogs have too small a poopers for my large peepee...so i have continued with the cattle and horses for my love making...lol...i know someones gonna quote that...but im just gonna let it go...lol...

...plus my gf was with me saying "omg slow down, slow down" and I was thinking "Lose annoying squalk box in passenger seat, afford more mods and have less weight in the car and on the back of the bike"...so i dumped her and I'm single again as usual...HERE KITTY KITTY!!!
Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
You dont like me....i dont give a fuck...cause i'll still put ya in the hospital...me tollerating you is all that matters...
post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:11 PM
The Halo hides my Horns

Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google

Quote:

for the record...im not on here to pick up members of the OPPOSITE sex...(and u smart asses are gonna say the same sex?...NO!!!...lol)...im socialable...thats who i am...

As sociable as sandpaper, sometimes, Mike.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Raven View Post
As sociable as sandpaper, sometimes, Mike.
yea....lol...thats about right...cause no matter how i rub ya...it may always be the wrong way...LOL...but hey...ladies are always welcome to come and rub me anyhow....just dont expect a relationship outta it...im staying single...

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:18 PM
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony View Post

I'm alwasy impressed when I see threads like this, it takes balls and character to do one of these.
+1 its shows we are family and the term "its just the inernet" doesnt apply.

we are family "dysfunctional at times" but its still my family and i love them

post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:18 PM
B.O.B

Sportbike: 'nana.
Years Riding: Look at my join date, ruh-tard.
How you found us: SBN?

Send a message via AIM to EndlessRR
you really need to stop with the .....and the..... and the..... and the.... and the.... You do know that using the < spacebar > will pretty much do the same job, roight? hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2G
No one says you have to get drunk everytime you drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoodles
Isn't that like having sex and not finishing though?
post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:18 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ

BAM your wish is my command

post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:

Wow..... it's nice to know there are still some real men out there who can admit to their faults. +1 for you!
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:25 PM

Sportbike: 01 Giggy 7fidday
Years Riding: been riding your mom for years
How you found us: The hobo on lower wacker sold me the link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessRR View Post
you really need to stop with the .....and the..... and the..... and the.... and the.... You do know that using the < spacebar > will pretty much do the same job, roight? hehehe
You commenting on others engrish?

Dgrsuspension.com

~ High Performance Coilovers

Silentedition.com
Quote:
Watching the Cubs lose is the opposite of appreciating a fine wine ó itís like watching a car accident in progress. Itís horrifying, yet gruesomely riveting, and you canít help but watch and sympathize with the poor souls inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntash View Post
coming to CLSB for relationship advice is like asking fat people in mcdonalds about nutrition.
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Armed law abiding citizen

Sportbike: '74 Yamaha RD350
Years Riding: idk
How you found us: Google

I am not looking to leghump any women here. But if any ladies here know how to use a paddle and flogger, PM me.

Tstruck, well played. 5 stars for you.
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:33 PM

Sportbike: 2000 Hayabusa Blue & Silver! Mods-> Oh yeah!
Years Riding: Oh just a couple or so....
How you found us: Old SBN days.......

Quote:

Geez! What a lame ass attempt to get a "pat on the back!"

Good show chap! Jolly good show!

<--Kelly

2000 Hayabusa
2006 Honda CRF50
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:42 PM
King Nothing

Sportbike: I ride Ur Mom
Years Riding: As long as Ive known Ur Mom
How you found us: u found me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Wow..... it's nice to know there are still some real men out there who can admit to their faults. +1 for you!
Whooda thunk it? - Thunderstruck has game!

Good on ya man!

"When in doubt, use full throttle. It may not improve your situation, but it will end the suspense."
post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:42 PM

Sportbike: 2006 R6 Raven
Years Riding: 7 years
How you found us: ChicagoIlivewithmymomriders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTony View Post

Apology forum?

Book of my Fuh-Zayce

Gotta DANCE!
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:45 PM

Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN

I have to admit, I feel like I may have gotten that thread down the ugly road it went down.

I'm not sorry.

post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 01:45 PM
The Victim Newbie

Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com

Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessRR View Post
Mike i read your threads and I can't stop thinking about the kid in the wheel chair on that show Malcolm in the middle, the one that had to breathe to talk, so he would ... then say a few .... words

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterms View Post
Mike i read your threads and I can't stop thinking about the kid in the wheel chair on that show Malcolm in the middle, the one that had to breathe to talk, so he would ... then say a few .... words
OK OK OK...i have been typing like this for years and never got over learning how to stop doing it. I used to work for IBM and we needed to type ... inbetween programing changes or inputing text into electronic tickets on the national database so anything that had a (.) period in it would not be confused with decimal points or ip addresses...it was thier rules, and after almost 10 years of typing like this...ITS REALLY HARD TO BREAK THAT HABIT...lol

i will try to break the habit, but cant promise anything.

I did NOT make this thread for any pats on the back or for any props. the most of you that know me in real life know that im pretty straight forward and very DIRECT. and those that dont know me, find it hard to tell when im joking around until u meet me in real life and just talk to me. then you can tell when im screwing around...and yes i know that you guys are only bustin my hump when it comes to talin about this post...including u kelly...ya big jag...lol

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:00 PM
teets

Quote:

I counted, he used 4 commas and 63 periods for anyone interested.

teets
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:01 PM
teets

Quote:
OK OK OK...i have been typing like this for years and never got over learning how to stop doing it. I used to work for IBM and we needed to type ... inbetween programing changes or inputing text into electronic tickets on the national database so anything that had a (.) period in it would not be confused with decimal points or ip addresses...it was thier rules, and after almost 10 years of typing like this...ITS REALLY HARD TO BREAK THAT HABIT...lol

i will try to break the habit, but cant promise anything.

I did NOT make this thread for any pats on the back or for any props. the most of you that know me in real life know that im pretty straight forward and very DIRECT. and those that dont know me, find it hard to tell when im joking around until u meet me in real life and just talk to me. then you can tell when im screwing around...and yes i know that you guys are only bustin my hump when it comes to talin about this post...including u kelly...ya big jag...lol

While you may not be grammatically correct, everytime you feel the need to '...' use just '.' and the occasional ',' While it may not all come out right, I think that would be a great start!

teets
post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

fine.
i.
will.
try.

better?

lol

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:38 PM
teets

Quote:
fine.
i.
will.
try.

better?

lol
Surprisingly, it is. Keep it to 4 words a post

I kid, don't beat me up at bike night.

teets
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:41 PM
pfft.

Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly

Ok, everyone knows I'm a little square, and even a little thin-skinned, so please know it's really coming from a place of sanity in my head when I say why the hell are people apologizing for silly comments made in a thread that was started to generate just that???

She was a fun girl, got what she came for, had a good time. Who cares? I mean, really...like I said, I'm all for apologies and I'm all for all of us making an extra effort to play nice and keep everyone happy, but I just don't think that thread was all that bad. I really don't think anyone misbehaved (well, except for when the NWS tag didn't get added, but that was more unfortunate than it was intentionally cruel).
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:44 PM

Sportbike: 05 CBR600RR
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: CBR Forum

Send a message via AIM to AgentofDarkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
I counted, he used 4 commas and 63 periods for anyone interested.
Slow day at work?

Quote:
In motorcycle terms, that's like taking your Ducati to a dealer for service, and they hand you back a 1979 backfiring Honda 400 Hawk.. because after all, a bike is a bike.
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
teets

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentofDarkness View Post
Slow day at work?
Not really, I use my mind at work and my mind is quick so i'm able to work and post at the same time.

teets
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 03:56 PM Thread Starter
Thee original azzhole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill_ag View Post
Ok, everyone knows I'm a little square, and even a little thin-skinned, so please know it's really coming from a place of sanity in my head when I say why the hell are people apologizing for silly comments made in a thread that was started to generate just that???

She was a fun girl, got what she came for, had a good time. Who cares? I mean, really...like I said, I'm all for apologies and I'm all for all of us making an extra effort to play nice and keep everyone happy, but I just don't think that thread was all that bad. I really don't think anyone misbehaved (well, except for when the NWS tag didn't get added, but that was more unfortunate than it was intentionally cruel).
lol...i know where u are comin from hun, but some people had become a lil bent outta shape lately...and for those that didnt know me, just needed to know where i stood through that whole thread thing...thats just the way i am...u know that...lol...at times im an equal opportunity offender...but at that time in the thread, i didnt plan on it to be, so thats the whole point of this...

Quote:
Quote:
mmmm pussy
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 06-17-2008, 04:01 PM
You got the talkin' done

Sportbike: 2016 Honda Africa Twin & 1979 Honda CB750F
Years Riding: long enough to have fallen off a few times - glad I wear a helmet!
How you found us: Loose Lips Sink Ships, Loose Wires Cause Fires

For the ladies ...

If you ain't with us, then it's just bad news.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode