Zeitgeist - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Resident Slow Guy

Sportbike: Ain't got none!
Years Riding: Since May 21, 2011
How you found us: The intarwebz

Send a message via Yahoo to ENutz
Zeitgeist

I might be a little late to the party, but I just watched it yesterday. I don't know what to believe anymore or who to believe anymore. That movie makes you think but at the same time I can't help but think that it's nothing more than liberal propaganda. GConsier, this thread is right up your alley.

Discuss.

<- Erwin

CCS AM #611

"Nigga if you ride, nigga you gon fall!" - Katt Williams

Ashwin Gopal, David Ryan, Baby Ronin Tyler, John George, Chris Kotacka aka 'Arch', Eva Grzegorczyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob, Esq. View Post
image v. substance. Some people want to be motorcyclists, others just want to be seen as motorcyclists.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 10:09 AM

Sportbike: '04 CBR 600RR
Years Riding: days
How you found us: youngkow's monkey ass

I puts on my foil hat.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 10:33 AM
Facilitator

Sportbike: '03 Honda CBR 600RR
Years Riding: 12+
How you found us: a good friend

interesting points but it's all manipulated. read the link / comic below...it'll be explained

great reading from Maddox
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

here's an entire website devoted to debunking 911 conspiracy and proving that it was not a stupid conspiracy.

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

www.ytmnd.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Colbert
..I didn't mind once gas hit $4.xx a gallon, I just figured I was getting better gas.
XBOXLIVE: BBSarge69

"Yeah, It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker.."

Mike
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 03:01 PM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

it's all stupid. People will question everything and try to link it to the government.

I rip on people on youtube with their stupid videos.

The government made 9/11 happen. What government? The DMV, the president, congress, police officers, fire fighters that died? No witnesses that have come forward.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 04:17 PM
Reality Based

Sportbike: 2007 Ducati Monster S2R
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: Same old story: peyote, desert, spirit animal . . . you know the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erz View Post
I might be a little late to the party, but I just watched it yesterday. I don't know what to believe anymore or who to believe anymore. That movie makes you think but at the same time I can't help but think that it's nothing more than liberal propaganda. GConsier, this thread is right up your alley.

Discuss.
One correction, not liberal propaganda, the 9/11 truth movement really isn't tied to any particular political bent, and if anything is probably made up from more of the Ron Paul/Libertarian/militia crowd than anything. Trust me, I go to all the meetings, and liberals think the 9/11 conspiracies are ridiculous, too.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 04:48 PM

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erz View Post

Discuss.
I just watched it yesterday because I'm arguing with a douchbag on youtube.

Basically they took everything you witnessed for the last 7 years and edit the crap out of it. They do NOT support any physical evidence on why the buildings collapsed. They will just show clips of people saying something and cut it right there.

They used the clips from the engineerers of the WTC. "we build the WTC to support a plane crash" CUT how about when they were talking about planes were a lot smaller 30 years ago. Or they didn't take account of jet fuel?

People hearing "explosions" maybe the buildings didn't make any noise when it fell. Just like when no one is in the woods, a tree doesn't make a sound when it falls.

They show how the buildings didn't fall by the pancake theory. Then how did it fall? Why don't they show us an animation of what it would look like when dynamite is used to bring the building down. How much dynamite is needed? How long would it take etc...... NO THEY DON"T DO THIS.

They make you question stuff that are out of context.

How about the picture of odyssey showing his titty. Does ody always walk with his titty exposed? does ody have a shirt thats cut in half that shows his titty? Or simply, ody took his shirt off for that pic!!!!!! Your going to assume facts based on no real evidence.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode