Just want to apologize - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
G2G

Sportbike: It changes everyday
Years Riding: since 1991
How you found us: Ur mom

Just want to apologize

To the innocent members that had to deal with my nonsense. I don't like airing dirty laundry but when it is in our own house the I need to take out the garbage.

I have 3 things to say and please listen.

1. Jenya next time have the balls to break up with me before you have your fling. You knew I you where caught in the act on Friday night when you phone spilled the truth on what was happening. Needless to say I was 3 weeks to late. Its cool though we new it wasn't ment to be while ago. No loss.

2. Rob Norrin316. The only thing I am going to say is you my friend is what we call a snake. You lied to plenty of board members during the last couple of weeks and you had the balls to do it right in front of my face. Well you don't know me very well my friend. I have beeen around the block and then some. your lucky we where not in the military. Cuz if you where we would be taking care of this "inhouse" I am glad you live right where you do. It nice having friends in the CPD in your district. I wont have to lift a finger.

3. Please don't post in this thread anyone and if a mod would lock this I would love it so this thread doesnt turn into a gaggle fuck.

BTW you two make a great couple

Last edited by G2G; 06-19-2008 at 09:00 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode