Woman!!!? Ha! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes
 
Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Woman!!!? Ha!

lol, So I figured I'd stir up some contraversy for the day

So seriously what is it with you woman sometimes, Me and mine just seperated recently (Around Memorial Weekend) after bein together over a year (and a year for me is like dog years cuz it feels like 7 ) and I find it funny how I get txt's in the middle of the night (At Midnight Mind you) telling me how she feels/felt about me and how she's sorry she couldn't be the person I am looking for since I cut it loose (CUZ SHE'S GOT A LITTLE 2 MUCH CRAZY 4ME!) annnnnnd the very next day, she's trying to put me on blast to everybody she knows talking [email protected] about me being self absorbed and bLAH Blah blAH REALLY!?!? It's been Ohhhhhhhhh so difficult to hold my tongue lately! Cuz If she knew how I really felt It wouldn't be pretty. I guess I just can't understand why so many Woman (Maybe girls is a better term in some cases) cause such a scene and feel the need to Yap on and on to everyone they know to justify whatever it is they need to justify.

Last edited by IceCold81; 06-21-2008 at 01:52 PM.
IceCold81 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:47 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Who cares are there any plans in the future of screwing her friends? if not ignore it move on.

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #3 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2M View Post
Who cares are there any plans in the future of screwing her friends? if not ignore it move on.
Yea dude thats pretty much the case and I'm doin pretty well in that department but for christ sake! It's been the better part of 3 weeks and it's just something new day after day. CRAZY'S! thats all I'm sayin.

And yea, NO def. don't plan on Screwing any of her friends. Thats just bad business!
IceCold81 is offline  
post #4 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:53 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
Yea dude thats pretty much the case and I'm doin pretty well in that department but for christ sake! It's been the better part of 3 weeks and it's just something new day after day. CRAZY'S! thats all I'm sayin.

And yea, NO def. don't plan on Screwing any of her friends. Thats just bad business!
Well if your hearing something everyday then either A your looking to find it out or B you haven't made it clear you dont want to hear it

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #5 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Ok look out gettin a little deep here Hmmmmm let me think about that one.

Dammit if it weren't for Myspace and Txt messaging my life would be so simple!

She's pissed cuz she claims that she waisted a year with someone that was able to so easily erase her of ever existing, and the bitch part is I introduced her to a lot of people I know cuz ya know we DID date for a year and now she hangs with certain people I know all the time so it's a constant FREAKIN reminder witch is annoying!

Last edited by IceCold81; 06-21-2008 at 02:00 PM.
IceCold81 is offline  
post #6 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:00 PM
Liz
 
R6_chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Posts: 2,527
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Sportbike: 07 R6, 07 TTR-125LE, Chevy Colorado
Years Riding: 5 yrs
How you found us: Asschaps
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
Ok look out gettin a little deep here Hmmmmm let me think about that one.

Dammit if it weren't for Myspace and Txt messaging my life would be so simple!
there is always the lovely ignore member feature on myspace and if the text messages are that bad i believe they can either block numbers or change your number problem solved
R6_chic is offline  
post #7 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:02 PM
C2M
ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʞɔnɟ ɐ sǝʌıƃ oɥʍ
 
C2M's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Crook county
Posts: 11,372
Location: Crook county
Sportbike: 636/ zzr600/ r6
Years Riding: Since 07
How you found us: bathroom stall
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by R6_chic View Post
there is always the lovely ignore member feature on myspace and if the text messages are that bad i believe they can either block numbers or change your number problem solved
And thank you

go time traveler style and go back in time, fuck his grandma, then shoot forward in time and then fuck his mom. Then return back to present state and call him a the product of two incest whores and hes your son and show video of you plowing the both members of his family. .
C2M is offline  
post #8 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:23 PM
Ex-Ninja
 
whitedawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Joliet
Posts: 2,407
Location: Joliet
Sportbike: 04 Yamaha R1
Years Riding: 5 years
How you found us: Friend
           
Send a message via AIM to whitedawg Send a message via Yahoo to whitedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
CUZ SHE'S GOT A LITTLE 2 MUCH CRAZY 4ME
Dude, I have a pretty good history of crazy chicks...but you gotta remember, it's the CRAZY chicks that are easier to keep in check You know what to expect from CRAZY, it's the normal "no that doesn't bother me" bitches' flipside that you gotta worry about.


Quote:
Originally Posted by R6_chic View Post
there is always the lovely ignore member feature on myspace and if the text messages are that bad i believe they can either block numbers or change your number problem solved
Yes, problem solved, but you can kinda tell that he wants to know what's going on with her, he just doesn't like the results...He wants her to be miserable, AND still have feelings for him...he just doesn't want shit talked about him. No problem with that man, but the more you worry about that shit, the longer it'll be til girls you meet notice it and get turned away by it.

Now, there is a winning solution...Do what I did and keep her as a "friend," and she will be the perfect wingman. I used to take my ex to clubs, and whenever I started talking to a girl, the ex would get jealous and come steal me away...that made the other girl mad because this other girl (who she didn't know was my ex) was "better" than her, and the next time she sees you she'll try to make sure you don't get taken away again. Worked for about4 months until I realized that I was still going home with the ex...DAMN!!!
whitedawg is offline  
post #9 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Well I can't change my # since it's on quite a few business cards and prior cust. still call me with referral's and Myspace is already Blocked Soooooo.....

It's just really a matter of tolerance. I may have to fire a few friends

Last edited by IceCold81; 06-21-2008 at 02:48 PM.
IceCold81 is offline  
post #10 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:46 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
Dude, I have a pretty good history of crazy chicks...but you gotta remember, it's the CRAZY chicks that are easier to keep in check You know what to expect from CRAZY, it's the normal "no that doesn't bother me" bitches' flipside that you gotta worry about..



Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
Yes, problem solved, but you can kinda tell that he wants to know what's going on with her, he just doesn't like the results...He wants her to be miserable, AND still have feelings for him...he just doesn't want shit talked about him. No problem with that man, but the more you worry about that shit, the longer it'll be til girls you meet notice it and get turned away by it.
Yea I just don't like shit talkers thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
Now, there is a winning solution...Do what I did and keep her as a "friend," and she will be the perfect wingman. I used to take my ex to clubs, and whenever I started talking to a girl, the ex would get jealous and come steal me away...that made the other girl mad because this other girl (who she didn't know was my ex) was "better" than her, and the next time she sees you she'll try to make sure you don't get taken away again. Worked for about4 months until I realized that I was still going home with the ex...DAMN!!!

AND THATS FUNNY SHIT!!!!
IceCold81 is offline  
post #11 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:48 PM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
You need to listen to these:

http://winsome.cnchost.com/psycho/

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #12 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
You need to listen to these:

http://winsome.cnchost.com/psycho/
Ohhhh boy!
IceCold81 is offline  
post #13 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 05:48 PM
Ex-Ninja
 
whitedawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Joliet
Posts: 2,407
Location: Joliet
Sportbike: 04 Yamaha R1
Years Riding: 5 years
How you found us: Friend
           
Send a message via AIM to whitedawg Send a message via Yahoo to whitedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
AND THATS FUNNY SHIT!!!!
Thanks man, it was funny cause all my friends at the clubs knew it but she had NO freakin clue
whitedawg is offline  
post #14 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Make my day!!!!!
 
wingit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Rockdale, il
Posts: 3,330
Location: Rockdale, il
Sportbike: Looking at a shiny Huffy!
Years Riding: 20+ yrs.
How you found us: member
           
I think that diffrenent chromozone turned them all crazy! Mine kicked me out when we were living together then blames me for leaving. Like I had a choice. Then there are the cheaters who turn around and blame the guy..... "You made me do it!" I have seen lots of fights and I have never seen the one where the b/f is making the g/f sleep with someone else.

Living life! Because before you know it it is over!

Joe

FACEBOOK
wingit is offline  
post #15 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 06:15 PM
Irony helps us play!
 
Arch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: N'ville
Posts: 29,510
Location: N'ville
Sportbike: 2000 F4
Years Riding: Long enough to know better
How you found us: some hot MILF whispered it in my ear
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingit View Post
I have seen lots of fights and I have never seen the one where the b/f is making the g/f sleep with someone else.
That's usually called a pimp.

Everyone Exaggerates

We're being taken for a ride... agaaaaaaain.....


Best Auto/Moto Insurance | Motorcycle Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Arch is offline  
post #16 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 06:58 PM
pfft.
 
ill_ag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Houston
Posts: 11,644
Location: Houston
Sportbike: 01 F4i (Well, I HAD one, anyway)
Years Riding: 7
How you found us: I google myself regularly
           
Your post has almost reached quota
ill_ag is offline  
post #17 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 10:39 PM
The Halo hides my Horns
 
Lonely Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Posts: 12,690
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Sportbike: SV650
Years Riding: 1 year
How you found us: Google
           
Hehe, Rep.

aut cum scuto aut in scuto

http://www.firespeedtactical.com

My ZenFolio Gallery: www.LonelyRaven.ZenFolio.com
Lonely Raven is offline  
post #18 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Orgynizer
 
Evil Twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Chicago
Posts: 14,367
Location: Chicago
Sportbike: 07 600RR
Years Riding: 8 years
How you found us: ......................
           
Women are psycho...didn't ya know

Shelly
STT Northern Promotions Coordinator
Evil Twin is offline  
post #19 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 10:47 PM
My lil Stunt Girl
 
Chigirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,006
Location: Chicago, IL
Sportbike: Still riding my 04 R6 in my dreams
Years Riding: Retired
How you found us: Craigslist
           
Send a message via Yahoo to Chigirl
People will always say what they will. To the point they even convince themselves it is the truth. You just have to completely cut them off and pretend they do not exist. Even if people talk about her and tell you what she said stop them immediately because it will always make you upset. Trust me I know.

And its not only women..Its people in general both men and women.

"Live life or get the hell outta my way. "


Quote:
Originally Posted by BusaGirl
Damn haters!

How can you dig for gold when you make your own???
Quote:
Originally Posted by maoisn
That is the beauty of photography. You get to capture a moment in time. Each picture tells a story.

Last edited by Chigirl; 06-21-2008 at 10:49 PM.
Chigirl is offline  
post #20 of 81 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 11:00 PM
i cant feel anything!
 
lordtoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 522
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Sportbike: $16K in 2 years damage (NMF) = no bike
Years Riding: Never long enough
How you found us: Googled: Home Wreckers
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch View Post
You need to listen to these:

http://winsome.cnchost.com/psycho/
Listening as I post this

There are 3 types of Women:

Psychos:
Never Bitch, but you never know what they want


Bitches:
You Know what they want, but they always bitch


Psycho Bitches: (this is the one you never want)
You never know what they want, and they always bitch

"Alcohol is the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems." - Homer Simpson

"I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking." - Peter Griffin
lordtoe is offline  
post #21 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Update!

Bump:

Ok so seriously I'm trying my best here to not profile the entire gender but seriously!? What the hell is wit you woman!?

Sooo My ex that I broke up with over 2 months ago to this day continues to pursue me and try's tellin me that she's "LEARNED A LOT" RITTTTTTTE! And with that being said how in gods name does she believe that while she's going out taking these riskay ass pictures and having drunkin extranvaganza's EVERY single weekend that I'm going to be remotely interested in entertaining any chance of "US" being back together!? Sometimes people/woman cease to amaze me....
IceCold81 is offline  
post #22 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 05:41 PM
CUBS fan, not a SOX hater
 
JackPot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Montgomery, IL
Posts: 2,275
Location: Montgomery, IL
Sportbike: F3
Years Riding: Not long enough
How you found us: AJCrowley/NESBA
           
Send a message via Yahoo to JackPot
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
Bump:

Ok so seriously I'm trying my best here to not profile the entire gender but seriously!? What the hell is wit you woman!?

Sooo My ex that I broke up with over 2 months ago to this day continues to pursue me and try's tellin me that she's "LEARNED A LOT" RITTTTTTTE! And with that being said how in gods name does she believe that while she's going out taking these riskay ass pictures and having drunkin extranvaganza's EVERY single weekend that I'm going to be remotely interested in entertaining any chance of "US" being back together!? Sometimes people/woman cease to amaze me....

Restraining order FTW.

Nicole
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The blood coursing through my veins may be red, but I bleed CUBBIE BLUE!!
JackPot is offline  
post #23 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Elmhurst
Posts: 530
Location: Elmhurst
Sportbike: nada
Years Riding: 8
How you found us: Member
           
pics?
ConnorK is offline  
post #24 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 05:46 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorK View Post
pics?
HA! don't tempt me!

Edit: Ahhh Damn! Photobucket doesn't seem to be working correctly! lol...

Last edited by IceCold81; 08-08-2008 at 05:51 PM.
IceCold81 is offline  
post #25 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking
 
Bug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 32,746
Location: Gold Coast
Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
lol, So I figured I'd stir up some contraversy for the day

So seriously what is it with you woman sometimes, Me and mine just seperated recently (Around Memorial Weekend) after bein together over a year (and a year for me is like dog years cuz it feels like 7 ) and I find it funny how I get txt's in the middle of the night (At Midnight Mind you) telling me how she feels/felt about me and how she's sorry she couldn't be the person I am looking for since I cut it loose (CUZ SHE'S GOT A LITTLE 2 MUCH CRAZY 4ME!) annnnnnd the very next day, she's trying to put me on blast to everybody she knows talking [email protected] about me being self absorbed and bLAH Blah blAH REALLY!?!? It's been Ohhhhhhhhh so difficult to hold my tongue lately! Cuz If she knew how I really felt It wouldn't be pretty. I guess I just can't understand why so many Woman (Maybe girls is a better term in some cases) cause such a scene and feel the need to Yap on and on to everyone they know to justify whatever it is they need to justify.
They are all crazy, just as men are too - It boils down to how much crazy each one can put up with and is WILLING to put up with

The txts and stuff come from the "after shock" as I call it and have been there too - When you brake up, you are stoked for the future - A month or two passes and reality sets in and you begin to question things and wonder if you made the right choice - You then think back to "always knowing what the other was doing" and up to and now you have no idea - That can be scary

it all comes out in the wash - Guys can be just as looney but in a diff way - We are all fucked up in the head - The key is finding one that can deal with you and you with her - And one that after time passes, you still want to bang and are not tired of seeing their face

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
Bug is offline  
post #26 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:16 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug View Post
They are all crazy, just as men are too - It boils down to how much crazy each one can put up with and is WILLING to put up with

The txts and stuff come from the "after shock" as I call it and have been there too - When you brake up, you are stoked for the future - A month or two passes and reality sets in and you begin to question things and wonder if you made the right choice - You then think back to "always knowing what the other was doing" and up to and now you have no idea - That can be scary

it all comes out in the wash - Guys can be just as looney but in a diff way - We are all fucked up in the head - The key is finding one that can deal with you and you with her - And one that after time passes, you still want to bang and are not tired of seeing their face

I AGREE! Lol... I still think woman are crazyer then men though!
IceCold81 is offline  
post #27 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Bug
Ridiculously Good Looking
 
Bug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Gold Coast
Posts: 32,746
Location: Gold Coast
Sportbike: Sportbike?
Years Riding: No F'in Idea
How you found us: 4 & 6
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
I AGREE! Lol... I still think woman are crazyer then men though!
Oh without a doubt dude - Best quote ever, "How can you trust something to be sane that bleeds for 3 days and does not die?"

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming WOW, what a RIDE !!"
Bug is offline  
post #28 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Ex-Ninja
 
whitedawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Joliet
Posts: 2,407
Location: Joliet
Sportbike: 04 Yamaha R1
Years Riding: 5 years
How you found us: Friend
           
Send a message via AIM to whitedawg Send a message via Yahoo to whitedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCold81 View Post
Bump:

Ok so seriously I'm trying my best here to not profile the entire gender but seriously!? What the hell is wit you woman!?

Sooo My ex that I broke up with over 2 months ago to this day continues to pursue me and try's tellin me that she's "LEARNED A LOT" RITTTTTTTE! And with that being said how in gods name does she believe that while she's going out taking these riskay ass pictures and having drunkin extranvaganza's EVERY single weekend that I'm going to be remotely interested in entertaining any chance of "US" being back together!? Sometimes people/woman cease to amaze me....
Yeah, she thinks that you're mulling over her, and she wants you to see her out having a good time and hoping you'll come to your senses and change your mind. Anytime a woman says that she's "learned a lot," it just means that she's given alot of felatio and now has no gag reflex.

What you need to do is take yourself out of the entire situation where she knows you aren't paying attention. Do that shit, and she'll quickly get the point that you don't give a shit who's taking shots off her body right before she gets up and pole dances with a skirt and no underwear.
whitedawg is offline  
post #29 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!
 
IceCold81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Plainfield IL.
Posts: 4,459
Location: Plainfield IL.
Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedawg View Post
Anytime a woman says that she's "learned a lot," it just means that she's given alot of felatio and now has no gag reflex.


Yea dude I felt myself fallin back into a weak moment and considering the "US" thing and if there was anything to try to work towards... And after careful consideration, a couple of conversations and a few reality checks VIA word of mouth, photo's and conversations wit my guys, ohhhh and SOCKS!..... Ummm yea NOT SO MUCH!
IceCold81 is offline  
post #30 of 81 (permalink) Old 08-08-2008, 06:38 PM
__________
 
Dirtbiker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere else.
Posts: 6,365
Location: Somewhere else.
Sportbike: Resurrection Built YZ250F, Various European Junk
Years Riding: Yes
How you found us: SBN
           
I invited the last one to leave in like october. She was knocked up by march and has the father narrowed down to two contestants.
Dirtbiker is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome