He did what to your sheep?@!?#! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-15-2008, 08:05 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: 2003 Aprilia Mille R Colin Edwards / 01-02 Ninj ZX6r Tracktoy / 2003 SV650
Years Riding: 12
How you found us: some guy at the IBM credit union told me about it

He did what to your [email protected]!?#!

Why does all this wierd crap always happen in this one sheriffs jurisdiction?
What the hell?

Hah

in any case.. I'll put it up here in one page as TSG has it spread across 8

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0307062sheep1.html
Guess it's a little old.. but I never read it before (and im not quite done.. but it just seemed CLSB worthy)

Fire Chief Caught On The Lamb
Arizona man, 52, found with pants down in neighbor's barn
MARCH 7--If our mail is any indication, many of you are very interested in the case of the Arizona man who was arrested this weekend after being found in a neighbor's barn with his pants down and a gray lamb at his side. Leroy Johnson, a deputy chief with the Mesa Fire Department, was nabbed shortly after the neighbor's teenage daughter watched him drag the animal into the family barn Saturday afternoon. When later confronted, the 52-year-old Johnson, who apparently had been drinking, told the neighbor (who has the improbable name of Alan Goats), "You caught me Alan, I tried to fuck your sheep." We'll let you explore all the gory details yourself, via a (too) detailed Maricopa County Sheriff's Office report. Johnson, seen at right in a booking photo, was charged with trespassing, disorderly conduct, and public sexual indecency. Along with releasing its report on the incident, the sheriff's office provided TSG with evidence photos of the poor lamb--who is pictured below--and the alleged scene of the crime. We'll excuse ourselves now. We have to shower. (8 pages)

[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode