Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

yeah!! tomorrow is tattoo day.

1K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  Zero 
#1 ·
Im kinda happy, its been 3 weeks since my last tattoo, and its time to go back tommarrow. ;) ohh sexxy sexxy.

soon ill have both sleeves done then it will be time to start on the back/chest (i think after i finish the arms i might start working on the legs and what not.

#3 ·
he so gay he carrys around a bag full of cocks.

thats what happens when you goto a tattoo party. lol

#8 ·
Judith Light?
Alyssa Milano?
I don't know... Maybe the guy who lives upstairs from me? :lmao:
I understand he was walking around in a speedo yesterday... but my bro in law said nothing of Tony Danza.. So I guess not him...

I guess not Alyssa either.. I (as have most men... I suppose) seen pretty much every bit of her from.. well pretty much every angle.. and.. nada...

Judith Light however.. Notice she is never showing any leg when she cameos on Law and Order...? Ever wonder why?

#14 · (Edited)
in the range of 100-150/hr depends on who you know. or if you pick something off the wall it usually has a flat rate.

iv gotten a sleeve from jade dragon a few years back and went back couple weeks ago to get some more work and the guy they hooked me up with was a total rip off and a horrable artist and has no vision so i will NEVER be going there again. i paid 50$ for him to draw some gay ass shit and that was the best 50$ spent to learn not to go there again. they also have a horrable attitude.

iv got a few pieces from Quad City Tattoo West in S. Elgin they are just south on rt 31 from the rt 20 exit. really niCe place. i like it alot. Rhino is the owner and a really cool cat he did 2 of mine.

Kaotic Creations in aurora (right off of new york and farnsworth) is where i am going to get my other sleeve done. My really good friend inks there (johnny) and i gave him both my wrists and i really liked the work he did so im going to give him my arm. They have a couple of other artists that are pretty good also.

#13 ·
it depends on where ou go...stay the fuck away from jade dragon...they state 125 on the phone...and up the price by $75 when u walk in the door...friends have had thiers done at a place in south elgin called quad city tats i believe...and damn good pricing and really good work...

#16 ·
not sure how to ask this without you thinking Im being judgmental but
do you ever think about being really old sitting in a chair on the porch with your grand kids with everything exposed having been inked 50 years ago?

No offense intended-seriously

#18 ·
sure. its a part of me i like. iv looked in the mirror and gone "dude have you just gone bat nuts crazy" but then the mirror answers back ".. but i like it"

live life man, make choices some good some bad its all a part of life. i dont live to impress anyone and i dont really care how people view me. i know who i am and what i have done in my life. like me for me or piss off ya know.

that and almost all the art on my body means something to me. its not just art for art sake.

#25 ·
in 40 years ill be 70 ill either be really happy just to be around or really pissed off im still around.

either way when i am offically a legit old man i dont think im goign to care how i look ill prolly be focused more on liveing life.

Reactions: 2weelpilot
#33 ·
3 years ago. lol

#36 ·
thats in like every tattoo book iv seen. lol i get scared everytime. so i doubt ill ever get a portrait done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.