Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

New 3GS iphone

48K views 1K replies 94 participants last post by  YSR50 
#1 ·
well i love mine. it took me some time to get use to all the stuff. but i am stumped at the moment on this.

i would love to use this site for weather radar http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php on my phone on the go "but i think that site runs on java" does the iphone not have java?

if not whats a good weather radar site i can go to and most of all is it possible to make it a icon on the screen. so when i touch it, it goes right to that site loading the radar.

"being the ultimate lazy here i know" but fuck it if it can do it, why not exploit it.

;)

#1,247 ·
Well, doing it myself would be $40 for the screen, assuming the LCD is not messed up, plus voiding whatever warranty it does have. If it is, then it's $170 for both parts. Might as well buy a new unit for $200 don't you think?

#1,249 ·
My wife dropped her phone and shattered the screen last week and I'll be replacing the glass in a week or so once I order it.

If it's a 3G, make sure you get the glass with the touchscreen already adhered. You don't want to mess with removing/reattaching the touch screen, they damage easily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.