A quick note to let you know that the next AMA Superbike round will be live
on the web and FREE
. Details are being ironed out as you read this posting.
Keep your eyes glued to the RoadRacingWorld.com
web site for the official notification of times.
It's definetly going to happen, start times will be posted later. It will be the complete weekend. Make your plans, set up your Big Screen for internet connectivity as YOU DON"T NEED CABLE TV
for this one.
For Immediate Release:
OnTheThrottle.tv (OTT) is proud to announce Live Internet Webcasting this weekend Sep 27th and 28th during the Corona AMA Superbike Finale from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, presented by Parts Unlimited. Over 18 hours of non-stop coverage will be available at RoadracingWorld.com and sportbikes.net all day Saturday and Sunday.
· Live behind the scenes coverage and interviews of riders and teams as the race weekend unfolds.
· Live hot pit coverage of Qualifying (Supersport, Superstock, Formula Xtreme, Superbike)
· Live Post Qualifying Press Conferences from the Laguna Seca press room.
· Live Podium Ceremonies after each race.
· Live Post Race Press Conferences from the Laguna Seca press room.
· Pre Race Show coverage and analysis from some of the industry’s top journalists.
· Live Truman Show: Reality style coverage of the hot pit and paddock action including race teams, fan interviews, Umbrella girl coverage, etc.
· Saturday Coverage: 8:00am – 6:00pm PST
· Sunday Coverage: 8:30am – 4:30pm PST
OnTheThrottle Producer, Dave Williams, commented on why the sudden move to live webcasting for Laguna. “We really want to provide fans with a new experience that will be the template for 2009 and beyond of behind-the-scenes coverage that supplements SPEED’s flag to flag race coverage. The Superbike Finale at Laguna is the perfect opportunity to show the fans and the industry the level of coverage we can provide over the internet. As fans ourselves, we really want to provide the ultimate racing experience for those who can’t attend an event.”
About OTT: OnTheThrottle.tv is the industry leader in video production and distribution in the exploding field of online media. OTT provides innovative entertainment and educational video content of race event coverage, How-To and Lifestyle shows, and marketing video for the motorsports industry through our syndication network.