Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

When did CLSB turn into MetroCentral

2K views 95 replies 25 participants last post by  EndlessRR 
#1 ·
What is up today Teeth whitening, Ball hair remover, Hair Products. Whats up it gets cold and everybody turns in to flaming metro's?

#5 ·
I live motorcycles 24-7 365 Don't confuse me with them.

#15 ·
using some gel in my hair doesn't make a man metro. getting a manicure, eyebrow wax, striped shirt, nair, knowing about weird shaving sites etc does.

Basically Drama is the poster boy. :laughing

My manhood is in tact, I only shave every couple of days and wd-40 is my cologne :laughing

#19 ·
well this *** enjoys massages, pedicures, and manicures when i can.

is it wrong to enjoy myself and feel good while looking and feeling good giving pleasure to women?

if your answer is yes,......then repeat these words.

i do NOT get laid as much as ODYSSEYS!

:1pimp

#31 ·
BUSTED!!! It's ok Ken if you like big things shoved up your ass during a BJ. It doesn't change how we think of you. if anything you might find yourself closer to EndlessRR after this lil secret :evil

#36 ·
thats what you said back then also but i was to busy shutting my eyes trying to not get images coming into my mind. and some of the guys barfing behind me.

that was some funny shit that night.

i am sure you remember now that house party i had years ago "thats what i was referring too":lmao:

#40 ·
So you and ken had a convo about anal stimulation???

#47 ·
Buy a Busa

#53 ·
I think I might have to take a clsb leave of absense until March 2009 :laughing
why would you do that? the funs just getting started:jester

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.