bears game 10/5 - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 06:56 PM Thread Starter
K.I.S.S

Sportbike: CBR600RR & H-D Softail Custom
Years Riding: almost as long as it took to fill this out
How you found us: through a miracle

Send a message via AIM to MikeD
bears game 10/5

I was happy to see orton not under throwing his recevers. Booker had the best catch of the game IMHO. And I don't know if anyone else saw it but urlacher had a funny moment he ended up with the ball and he saw the guy who was gunna tackle him and just stop running and squared off anticipateing the hit but the play was called dead to soon.

Willard: When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 07:08 PM
the blackout menace

Sportbike: 2007 GSX-R750
Years Riding: 2
How you found us: friend

Send a message via AIM to skeezy07
that was pretty funny! orton did good today he did OVERthrow a few passes though but shit happens they won. hopefully the keep it going
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Big Pumpin

Sportbike: Currently without one
Years Riding: Since 1999
How you found us: bathroom wall

I think they showed improvements on both sides of the ball. But you have to remember that they were playing the Lions. They are really bad.

I came here to drink some beer and kick some ass. And it looks like we are all out of beer.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-05-2008, 08:30 PM
The Victim Newbie

Sportbike: 2007 mountain bike
Years Riding: just started
How you found us: svrider.com

Send a message via AIM to clearwaterms Send a message via MSN to clearwaterms Send a message via Yahoo to clearwaterms
the bears played well, not great. However like slowride said. THe lions are TERRIBLE. Orton proved with more time in the pocket he is a better quarterback. Kevin Jones proved he and Forte should prove to be a pretty strong 1-2 combo keeping a fresh back all the way into the fourth quarter. The defense was getting pressure with just the front four which might be due to a bad O line for Detroit, but it proves they still know how. Atlanta is a very good team and we will be tested next week. If we can beat the falcons on the road I think we will look pretty good going into the break having MN at home after that. I think that 8-8 or 9-7 will win this division, so beating division opponents is going to be key to a playoff birth this year. But I think it's going to be tough for anybody to get past carolina and Dallas in the post season.

<-- Chris

turn the bars left and go right; that just isn't right

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode