I'm putting a a company on Blast!!!! - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!

Sportbike: 2008 CBR 1000RR and 2010 Victory Jackpot premium
Years Riding: One could say, I've been around the block a few times....
How you found us: Through the "GrapeVine"

I'm putting a a company on Blast!!!!

Ok so let me just say that of all days I don't want to deal with some FUCKTARD loan officer, TODAY IS NOT ONE OF THEM BEING MY BIRTHDAY AND ALL!

So anyway check this shit! I refinanced my car a couple of months ago and bought out my lease as to keep my car.

Well the company that I'm throwing under the bus here is FUCKING "NUMARK CREDIT UNION" So as of lately I swear I've been getting HARRASSED from like 3-4+ associates from the branch here in cresthill, these fucking retards made the mistake of GIVING ME MY TITLE to my car (Fuck up #1) then they have been blowing my shit up for me to bring the title back into them... Fine I finally got some time and brought it back in yesterday.

So I walk in and attempt to turn over the title to them AGAIN and they tell me "Ohhhh well this still isn't rite, we need you go and pay the taxes on the vehicle and have the title switched into your name with Us as the Lein Holder" (FUCK UP #2)

Ok fantastic! Well I've been going back and forth with these fucking people for months now as to how much my taxes should be and what not they can't tell me, I go to the currency exchange they don't know what to tell me. So now I have to attempt to go to the DMV and hopefully get this straightened out. (While I'm thinking it's a DAMN lease buyout!? It's not that difficult)

All the while I'm thinking "I'm the damn consumer utilizing a service of this bank, why in the hell am I the one that has to do all this damn footwork and they can't give me any solid feedback as to what really needs to get done!" Come here, go there, Ohh thats not rite, this is rite. Unbelievable!

THE BEST PART is now since I've made a recent attempt and tried to resolve this issue, all the sudden I'm getting harrassed (3 calls already TODAY) and being threatened that If I don't have this resolved basically Immediately that there going to turn my loan over to collections (WHICH I KNOW IS JUST A PATHETIC/SHITTY SCARE TACTIC) when I'm a month ahead on my Damn payment! Ohhh yea these "FOLKS" really know how to treat a responsible customer who's paid ahead on there loan. HA!

Real piece of work company they are turning out to be! Ohhh and by piece of work I mean SHIT HOLE!!!!!!!

Tom

Last edited by IceCold81; 10-16-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 02:05 PM

Sportbike: 2009 Triumph Street Triple R, 2011 Triumph Bonneville SE
Years Riding: 11
How you found us: web search

You have the title, it is now your car. Tell them to stop sending you bills for a car YOU own already.

Under200
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 02:06 PM
B.O.B

Sportbike: 'nana.
Years Riding: Look at my join date, ruh-tard.
How you found us: SBN?

Send a message via AIM to EndlessRR
It's hole, not whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2G
No one says you have to get drunk everytime you drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoodles
Isn't that like having sex and not finishing though?
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 02:15 PM

Sportbike: Track: 08 GSXR 1000; 08 GSXR 1000; 2005 R6 Dirt: 08 CRF 250 06 KLX 110
Years Riding: 15 years
How you found us: NESBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by under200 View Post
You have the title, it is now your car. Tell them to stop sending you bills for a car YOU own already.

Under200
I hope your just kidding...cause this is HORRIBLE advice.

He may have the title....but he did sign a contract promising to pay $xxx.xx for X years. He doesn't own the car, the bank does, even though they don't have a lien against the collateral.

WWW.TRACKDAYSTORE.COM The only online store where you earn free track time when you make a purchase
WWW.NESBA.COM
Nesba Midwest CR #803
Hix Racing #803
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 02:22 PM

Sportbike: A couple
Years Riding: too long to have any sense
How you found us: NESBA

I agree with Firecat. I would take the title to the CU, get the manager out there with you and say:

I realize that this is title came to me as a mistake. I'll turn it over to you in return for a receipt, and I expect you to handle paperwork and cost of the registration of the lein, as the mistake was not mine, and I should not have to cover these extra expenses.

If the manager says no, take the title and leave. Get ahold of a lawyer, and let them argue it out. The lawyer should be able to negogiate it so the CU pays his/her fee.

Under no cicumstances do anything to damage the title (ownership) of the vehicle, or lower the value of the vehicle. You signed a legally binding loan contract pledging the vehicle as collateral, and the paperwork got messed up. Unless you caused the screwup, it should not be on you to fix it, but you must cooperate in getting it fixed.

Craig
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 02:31 PM

Sportbike: 2009 Triumph Street Triple R, 2011 Triumph Bonneville SE
Years Riding: 11
How you found us: web search

Was just kidding, they should realize that they are responsible leg work or fee's that are related.

Under200
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beac83 View Post
I agree with Firecat. I would take the title to the CU, get the manager out there with you and say:

I realize that this is title came to me as a mistake. I'll turn it over to you in return for a receipt, and I expect you to handle paperwork and cost of the registration of the lein, as the mistake was not mine, and I should not have to cover these extra expenses.

If the manager says no, take the title and leave. Get ahold of a lawyer, and let them argue it out. The lawyer should be able to negogiate it so the CU pays his/her fee.

Under no cicumstances do anything to damage the title (ownership) of the vehicle, or lower the value of the vehicle. You signed a legally binding loan contract pledging the vehicle as collateral, and the paperwork got messed up. Unless you caused the screwup, it should not be on you to fix it, but you must cooperate in getting it fixed.
Yea I was a Loan Officer for about 4yrs and used to not only do Auto Loans but was primarly a Mortgage Consultant, but never the less I def. am not going to do anything to compromise my situation with my lein or title, just can't believe how INCOMPETANT everything about this transaction has been. I'm fairly blown away by the whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by under200 View Post
Was just kidding, they should realize that they are responsible leg work or fee's that are related.

Under200
Yea thats pretty much my issue with the whole thing. It's like ok so when exactly do you step in to do your job??? At this point I feel like I should be on there payroll.... shit!

Tom
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 03:46 PM
Ride Naked

Sportbike: z1000
Years Riding: divide by zero error
How you found us: Panda Express

Send a message via AIM to mac11
tell them to suck on it

trebek.

Quote:
Oh he can drive. He can drive beyond the limits of the tires, the engine, the car or anything else.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
Lookin to Ride!

Ahhhhhhh much better!

There's nothing like a good reality check to department Managers about there Incompetent Associates to getcha going! I just let this lady have it about one of her Loan Officers!

Customer Service is a F%cking JOKE these days!!!!!

Tom

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode