Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Bears -VS- Vikings.....

488 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  whitedawg 
#1 · (Edited)
Damn this game sounds intense! I'm stuck working rite now and all I have to listen to is the Live Stream online :mecry: So far this sounds like one of those games that needs to be seen not heard. Damn!

Edit: Wow, this 1st quarter is a TD Festival!

#11 ·
Didn't the announcer say he was out of the game for a bicep injury? The next drive after his injury was announced (not sure if they said he was out for the game or not) he is back in the game with his entire arm wrapped and he still caught the game ending pick at the end of the game. Offense played well but the running game left something to be desired but Orton and the rest of the offense played well. Defense gave away quite a few plays though. Special teams was great.

#15 ·
I was watching the game at the hospital yesterday, and after a TD in the 3rd, an old guy came over and started doing a sports commentator bit that sounded like it was 30 years old. We were all cheering and giving high-fives and then this guy came over and started talking his jibberish, and about 6 of us were like "ok good play, I'm going to go blah blah blah for a bit.":lmao:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.