Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

facebook????

1K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  mac11 
#1 ·
I got on facebook by invitation & found a list of about 30 peoples pictures that I know. How does this work? How does facebook know who I know?
I'm confused. What am I supposed to do with this info? Help!
Yes I did a search but found nothing too constructive.
Yes, I am behind the times.
Why do I need a seperate word to type in for every person I want to add?
?????
Yes, I am a doofus.

#33 ·
100% Truth

#14 ·
I hate how facebook insists on telling me whenever anyone does even the most minute things on facebook. Even with the nofications set at the lowest settings, the only way to get it to stop completely is to un-friend them.

I don't care if Dawn became a fan of Menudo.

#37 ·
Never caught a post form someone late at night on someone else's wall that you should not have seen???? - People get carried away and NEVER set the right Security level

Spot on about the Google thing too - Read an article about how recruiters look at your resume, review your linked in profile and then go to Myspace and Facebook to get the real deal

#39 ·
Facebook is great to catch up with old friends and stay in touch. I don't have my full name on there but those that I would want to find me have :)

Great meeting ya deefib at the cigar soiree btw....

#41 ·
I'm no expert or FB apologist, but the only way your profile is viewable on Facebook is if you make it viewable. You can completely open it up or only have your friends able to view it. I think there's a friends of friends and network-only (ex: Chicago network) viewable option too.

If I apply somewhere and they look me up on Facebook, all they could see is my ugly mug and my friends. All 11 of them. w00t.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.