damn testosterone - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2003, 03:47 AM Thread Starter

Sportbike: R6 2002
Years Riding: 1+ Years
How you found us: Google

Send a message via AIM to ju6ganutz
damn testosterone

maybe some of yall do this n some of yall dont but wha is up with riders who see someone on da highway n start tauntin them to race n play follow da leader... i was just enjoyin myself ridin when all of a sudden some busta comes up next to me tauntin me to race his ass in moderate traffic on 53, i ridin home to get ready to hit up transit n all of a sudden some busta pulls up next to me revvin and downshiftin pullin off from where i was lookin back wavin for me to take off after him... is this normal? do a lot of riders do this to pull u into their spectrum of life? i for one jus wanna ride and enjoy ridin while these fools wanna taunt me to drive wrecklessly, fawk u! ill ride quickly here n there but only when im ridin w/ people i am comfortable w/, not w/ some fawk who rides next to me thinkin he some bad ass.... anyways i dont let them get to me too much i held my ground and kept at my normal pace

-Neil
-02 R6
-02 TL Type-S

Last edited by ju6ganutz; 07-13-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2003, 04:42 AM
simba says "raaaar"

Sportbike: r1

hahaha..yah man i get that all the time..but honestly..i haven't had any bikers pull up next to me and do that..cars..yes..all the time..and for some reason..its always those big ass pick up trucks..and of course..they are no competition :- SMOKED
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2003, 08:49 AM

Sportbike: 2002 Turbo Hayabusa
Years Riding: Lost Track
How you found us: Tony

I get it pretty often. In fact, Friday night on the way home. I was trying to cruise, especially where I know they monitor speed a LOT. A guy in an SUV kept pacing me in my blind spot. I'd pick it up a notch to pull ahead then slow down and he would do it again. Out of frustration I finally made him a dot in my mirror. What a prick!

Dave
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2003, 04:32 PM
freaking newbies, man there slow, ha ha ha

Sportbike: Big Wheel
Years Riding: Since 3
How you found us: This is required?

I actually haven't experienced that this season yet. Everybody just doesn't know what to make of the F3 so they stay away from it
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-13-2003, 07:10 PM

Sportbike: 02 daytona 955i 00 955i, 98 T509 and a few ZX7's
Years Riding: 5
How you found us: Dont remember

Happened to me on 55 a couple weeks ago. Some squid thought it'd be a good ideal to to a stand up wheelie passed me. The trooper 4 cars ahead didnt think it was a good idea. LOL. of course the squid ran a traffic was kinda heavy so he probably got away. I don't like shit like that because the cop coulda thought we were together and stop and harass me because he couldnt catch the other guy.

I also find SUV's and minivans think they're fast had try to race me off the line. I dont play into it, I just laugh and enjoy the ride.

This is a cash and carry world - pay as you go
sometimes you only have to pay a little, mostly it's alot, once in a while it's all you have.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode