1 night stands (ADULT SUBJECT MATTER) - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

Sportbike: 2010 Electra Glide Police Edition 103cu
Years Riding: a long time!

1 night stands (ADULT SUBJECT MATTER)

whos had them, and like true to the sense, did ya leave it at that?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:29 PM
GRAND POOBAH!!!!!!!!!

Sportbike: yamaha fz1, the blue one
Years Riding: long enough

Thursday night and Saturday night.....
Gonna take one for the team with the one from thursday night,
ASSISTANT STATES ATTORNEY

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil, shouting GERONIMO!

"Until things are brighter, I'm the man in black" - Johnny Cash

REMEMBER. . . . .
IF IT USES THE EXPLOSIVE IGNITION OF PRECIOUS FOSSIL FUELS SO AS TO MAKE A LOUD NOISE; PRODUCE TORQUE AND CAUSE RECOIL. . . . . . . . .
IT IS GOOD.

post #3 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

ive only left alone 2, 1 night stands...lets say i was kinda drunk, and for some reason the others were to go to let go just after 1 night.

post #4 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:36 PM
Bring it on!!!!

Sportbike: Honda F6B
Years Riding: Since 98
How you found us: Friend, Motobeagle-RIP

If your gonna ask, you need to give up a story. A little 411 on your last 1NS.

1NS=one night stand.

Anti-drama
post #5 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

<~~married.

does that explain something?

post #6 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:45 PM
Bring it on!!!!

Ohhh ya, married mans vacation.

My last, her words exactly....."PLEASE, you don't have to call me."

I tell my friends her eyes were bigger than her stomach?

Anti-drama
post #7 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

oh wait, i remember this one and like them all was before i was married.

this is one of the ones i never called back.

well me and 2 buddies went to night club, and we were drinking acting like idiots. playing with women, and such and such.

well around 2am, i was about to leave, wasnt looking for poon really just wanted to get out.

turns out this chick told me 1 friend about 2 hours ago, that she wanted to talk to me (thanks ya mother fugger) so she walked up to me, and asked if i wanted to dance with her...so i said, sure.
she was cute, nice rack and butt to go along with it.

she grabs me there i touch her there, we started making out in the dance floor, and as i slipped my hand in her shirt, she asked, if i wanted to go somewhere more private. (at this point i was gonna take her to the mens bathroom and get it doggie style) she suggested her place. (last time i did that the bitch had a dog that almost BITE me) but i was ok sure.

couple blocks later, we get of my car, and started walking up her steps, and i heard someone talking???

sounded like another chick? NOPE it was her gay friend acting like a super duper flamer. well i said hi to him, and off to her room we went, i hear him jaming to some music which was kinda cool, since i wasnt to cool with some flamer outside the room out there listening.

well i dimmed the lights and got it on!

in the morning when i woke, up..(yes the door was still locked and my butt was still tight as it was when i got there...lol)

i turned over to see her eye liner smeared 1/2 across her face, her tits looked alot smaller! i was like what the heck?
and dont remember grabbing but i remember sucking her nip's.
well as i get up she rolls over and hugs a pillow, and CRACKS A MAN SIZE FART! and i was EWWW, i was looking for my clothes, and he FAKE padded bra was on the floor with i kid ya not about 2 rolls of paper, in each one...hahahaha.

i open the door, the gay guy is passed out on the coach, NAKED! with some other guy spooning!

i was like what the hell did i step into here, went down stairs, as i walked up to my car had a flat!

got it fixed, and got the hell out of town!.

thats one of the bad ones.

post #8 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:54 PM
hayabusa_z

What you want my life story... how about last Sat. I went down to the old Hangge Uppes. Bumped into a guy on a Yahama and I was telling him how older ladies like to pick up younger guys in the bars in this area. So we were hanging out in the bar in our jackets and within 5 minutes a lady(40ish) starts to hit on us. I am like cool, the yahama guy was talking to her. Then a few min went by and another started to hit on me and wanted to wear my jacket. She was kinda plowed so I said sure. Let her wear it for a while. Well she starts to rub my chest and I said its a shame I cant do the same to you. She told me it was ok(WOW), but I couldn't do that right there in a bar(that I go to all the time). Then she started to kiss my neck etc and after a while she asked for me to take her home. So we took a cab back to her place on lakeview dr(awesome view of the city and lake). Made out, she passed out after a while and I showed my self to the door. Hows that !

Mark
post #9 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:55 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

OH AND YES IT WAS A WOMEN!

post #10 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

she passed out on you?

i would have sobbered her up JUST enough to keep going..hahahaha

post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:03 PM
hayabusa_z

Yep she passed out, so I did the right thing stopped right there and left... went back to the bar to try and find another
post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

how admiral

post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:04 PM

hahahahaha....Those are awesome...

Odysseys- ur lucky you didnt get manhandeled that night...eek!

I sorta had a one night stand...

It was actually more like a fling with my oldest brothers bestfriend.... We were kicking it at my brothers house (where he lived as well) and my bro and his g/f went to bed. Well Ben and I stayed up watching a movie....and then he invited me ot his room to continue it cuz the living room TV sucks....

So im sitting on the bed and hes like "its ok get comfortable" and i knew what he was thinking....So i was like "ok"....and dropped my shoes off the bed looked at him...and BADA BING BADA BOOM it happened....

and then a few months later, we did it again, rofl
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:15 PM
Bring it on!!!!

My brother and I picked these two chicks up at a bar in Texas. The one chick was with my bro on the dance floor, actin a fool and I was chillin with her friend by the bar. After a few dances the girls invite us home and tell us to meet them by there car so we can follow, after laughin at my bro's minivan that had x-mas decor all over it we get on are way. So we get there we seperate and all I can here from the other room is arguing, the chick my bro was with was one of those you can grab my tits now but in 30 seconds I might flip about it. So I havin fun the next thing you know my bro is pounding on the door sayin "lets get outta here, I'm leavin NOW". So after tryin to get the girl to work a little faster so I can be on my way I decide the fuckers gonna leave me here. So I run out and down the stairs trin to buckle my belt who do i run into on his way back up, yup, my bro. So I say I," I thought you where leavin?", he says, "Well Fuck, I thought you'd be up there bangin both of them, I cant let that happen.

It would have been a swell night but his mini-van gave him away and we were mixed up, he had the younger chick and I had the older one. I am younger. Oh well.

Anti-drama
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by gasguzzler
So I say I," I thought you where leavin?", he says, "Well Fuck, I thought you'd be up there bangin both of them, I cant let that happen.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:22 PM

Sportbike: looking to get dirty!
Years Riding: long time
How you found us: SBN

Re: 1 night stands (ADULT SUBJECT MATTER)

Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseys
whos had them, and like true to the sense, did ya leave it at that?

Yes............and yes and no.

am I proud......probably not......someday I'll tell ya some stories.

Brian (F.K.A. Crazy)

Gamertag: CRAZY403

“You can’t escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.”

-Abraham Lincoln

“Blessed are the young, for they shall inherit the national debt.”

-Herbert Hoover
post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:41 PM

I turned the last one down after she puked in my tolet. She serioulsy wanted to know why I didn't want to do any more after that, quality. This was like a month and half ago, I saw her for the first time sense last weekend, and she wanted to know why I didn't call her. Lets just say I'm glad she blew chunks instead of me.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:45 PM
Evil Moderatrix

Location: Think corn and pigs. Lots and lots of corn and pigs.
Location: Think corn and pigs. Lots and lots of corn and pigs.
Sportbike: A Big Blue One, a threesome of Sexy Red Ones - and a Happy Yellow One!
Years Riding: Quarter century.
How you found us: I was looking for Jimmy Choo's in my shoe closet.

Send a message via AIM to KBOlsen
She blew the DOG???

Kim
CCS AM #815 - the cute, fuzzy, yellow, spoiled-rotten half of Team Duc Tape!
I break stuff
Duck, duck, duck, GUZ!
post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:46 PM
K.I.S.S

Sportbike: CBR600RR & H-D Softail Custom
Years Riding: almost as long as it took to fill this out
How you found us: through a miracle

Send a message via AIM to MikeD
umm yeah..

but then again i dont think of sex anything more then a physical thing so i can care less about ppls feelings after we are done.

and if its a good ol time, then keep them around for a 2nd or 3rd night stand.

Willard: When I was home after my first tour, it was worse. I'd wake up and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a divorce. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the jungle.
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:50 PM

Sportbike: 2000 Hayabusa Blue & Silver! Mods-> Oh yeah!
Years Riding: Oh just a couple or so....
How you found us: Old SBN days.......

Actually the most rememberable 1 night stand i had was when i was in the military i was tdy (temporary duty) to a base in Marquette michigan. We were back filling for some of the regular MP's that went to an exercise in Nevada and being from California we were out to have a good time. 5 people got efd's (excused from duty) and i was one so we all went to the NCO club and was dancing and drinking and i saw a pretty hot chick at the bar. I asked if she wanted to dance and well basically we were getting hammered and asked if i wanted to go back to her place. First clue was we went to the base housing section and well i should of known better but my other "brain" was doing all the thinking at this point!

We started going at it like crazy when headlights slowly panned across the blinds. I jumped up and peeked out the window through the frost on the glass and saw the Chief (civilian term for Chief of Police kinda) getting out of the cruiser. I giggled cause i thought he was there to bust my balls from the other guys who did'nt get none! This chick says whats so funny and when she looked out the window she said oh god thats my husband!

I FRIGGIN FREAKED!!!! I grabbed my clothes and shoes and jumped out their rear window in 6" of snow stark naked RUNNING! I stopped behind someone's house and started getting dressed. That was the last 1 night stand i ever had.

<--Kelly

2000 Hayabusa
2006 Honda CRF50
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

sounds like Optimus_P
has a story of a scorn heart?

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

hahaha labdog!

post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 03:59 PM

[email protected]!

ive had a couple nothing quite as interesting as some people posted here though
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 04:07 PM

My story involves me being out at school. I get a call from a girl who was the very very hot sister of my best friend's girlfriend. Her and a friend were looking for something to do for the weekend so they decided to come out to my school for a very last minute weekend of fun. Well they get there 3 hours later. We start boozing it up. Not long into the night, her friend goes into convulsions from epilepsy. this was the first attack in a long time for her. Ends up that her parents arent that far away so they pick her up. that leave me and the hottie together. well a few more drinks later we got a bit more into the idea of hooking up. had some good times that weekend and nothing from that point on.

Damn she was hot.
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 05:11 PM

Mine was when I went to New Orleans. Met some guy at the "Cat's Meow"... went back to his hotel room and had some fun. He was from Britian and wow'ed me with his accent. I forgot his name...................

post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 05:17 PM
K.I.S.S

Sportbike: CBR600RR & H-D Softail Custom
Years Riding: almost as long as it took to fill this out
How you found us: through a miracle

Send a message via AIM to MikeD
Quote:
Originally posted by Odysseys
sounds like Optimus_P
has a story of a scorn heart?
no not really just an emotionaly detached child growing up.
post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 05:49 PM
Not fast but persistent!

Sportbike: 95,93 GSXR-750, '04 Volusia, A few KDX's
Years Riding: Few yrs
How you found us: search

Had about the same experience as Labdog. Was stationed in San Diego.No weekend duty so a couple buddies and I went to the EM club. I was pretty young then so my partner Tony tells me to go talk to this older lady at the other end of the club. Things lead up to her taking me back to her place on base(should have been the first clue). Well the deed was done, I get up in the morning and notice a pic of her and her senior chief petty officer hushand on the tv . I didnt wait around for the explanation. My buddy Tony knew all along he had sat-sun duty. Didnt care to see her after that.

Its not how fast you get there,But the condition you arrive.
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 06:25 PM

Ok, I'll bite.

Only had one, one night stand. And boy was it a memorable one. I can swear right?

At a bar, drunk out of my mind. And I was talking to one of my friends(amanda). She had been my booty call months before, but we'd drifted apart. We get to talking a bit and she sees this girl walk by and says how she thinks she's hot. Of course i was taken a bit back by this, but I keep my game face on. I go talk to this chick(melissa) because I knew her through friends. Of course by "talk" I mean slurred sentence fragments in an attempt to communicate. I finally introduce the two. They hit it off to say the least.

Then they go off a bit and start talking. I see them kiss once. Nothing too bad. Then we start working on the whole fucked up driving situation on how we are all getting where and who's cars are where. Finally after that whole cluster fuck we manage to get it so the 4 of us are riding in melissa's car to drop off her friend . We drop her fat ass off at her house and then head back to my house. This is where shit gets interesting.

We go to a gas station so the girls can take a leak. Melissa is the first back to the car and I ask her why she hasn't kissed Amanda. Then she tells me that she is afraid of getting slapped, because she isn't sure if Amanda is down. Amanda gets in the car and of course I twist shit around in favor of them getting it on. I turn to Amanda and say "Melissa wants to kiss you, but she is afraid you're gonna slap her". Then Amanda just turns to Melissa and kisses her. then it snowballs. After kissing for a bit, they move to a big of heavy petting. Then melissa jumps on to Amanda and starts riding her lap. By this point I'm like . then I start to focus on driving. a few minutes go by then i hear shit getting a bit heavier back there. I flip on the interior lights to see pants down and Melissa going down on Amanda in the back seat.

By this time I wanted to pull over, get some popcorn and pull up a seat. Needless to say I watched the road about 20% of the time on the rest of the drive home. we are getting close to my house and the girls are in the backseat in a 69 just going to town on each other. Now I'm wishing i lived a lot closer than I do. FINALLY we get back to my house. They are both trying to find their clothes and get most of them back on to get into my house. We get into my house and those two are like fucking animals. My door wasn't even closed before they were on my bed tearing each other's clothes off. As calmly as i can i go take a piss, change into some pajama bottoms gather some condoms, KY, and my digital camera. I come back to see those two just going at it. Whatever you could think of they were doing it. After a bit I made my way over there. Then before you know it, it's 5 in the morning and the sky is getting light.

Hightlights:
-Tagging one from behind while she is going down on the other one
-One sitting on my lap riding my cock while the other one is licking my cock/going down on her
-Having both of them stacked on top of each other and just switching which one I was hitting when I wanted.
-two chicks sucking me off at the same time. TEAMWORK damn it.

I think the funniest thing was when Melissa was leaving Amanda and I were still fucking. Well I'm not sure how the fuck melissa got home since she had never been to my house before, and when we were rolling up on my place she had a mouth of amanda's crotch in her face so there is no way she saw how to get to my house. She just gets up, gets dressed, and lets herself out of my house while Amanda and I don't skip a beat.

ahhhh the good times us kids have. :-

hope this trip down memory lane doesn't get me banned
post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
YO MAMA

i need a smoke, hahaha, also still got any pics from that?
hahahaha

post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-16-2003, 06:38 PM

....KY?....ew

dont wanna know

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode