Chicagoland Sportbike Forums banner

Thanks Speed & Strength Dude!

880 views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  Sku110ne 
#1 ·
So, Im clutchin it along Eola Road today for 7 miles in Rush Hour Bumper-to-Bumper, and some old dude starts asking me out for coffee.... not that there's anything wrong with old dudes, but he was telling me that he rode a 72 Kawi 250,....(IN 1972!!!!) and even after telling him I had to get going, he still wanted to chit chat.... now you ask, "how were you chit chatting in traffic???".... this old dude was riding his Honda CRV in the same lane as me as we were clutching it in traffic. Hey - at least it made the time go by..... :lmao: anyway, it got better when a not-so-old dude in a grey Element pulled along side me in the right lane of traffic and handed me a T-shirt.

Not only did he distract the old dude from pacing me, but I got a free T-shirt :bow That was PIMP!!!!!!!!!!

Its a new T-shirt by Speed-&-Strength. www.ssgear.com

THANKS SS GUY!!!!

Usually dudes ask us to take our shirts off....not hand us one! :lmao:

hmmmm.... now that I think of it... maybe it was my Honda that attracted those other Hondas. :lmao:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.