is your family or significant other family douchebags - Chicagoland Sportbikes
Chicagoland Sportbikes

Open Forum This forum is for all off-topic discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:00 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

is your family or significant other family douchebags

I know few people told their stories.

So my g/f has like 4 bro and sisters. And my g/f is the only one that helps her mom out. And sees in real financial problem. And my g/f can only help so much cause shes really tight on money.

I had to listen to my g/f wraith on the phone so i'm giving it to you guys.

I probably won't go to anyones wedding in my family. If they have any kids, i don't know if i can do the uncle thing. I know thats bad for the kid thou.

"uncle taledarkside, why don't you visit us more?"

uh, my fiero gets stuck in gravel at your trailer park home
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:02 PM
I'm a non-achiever.

Sportbike: KTM 450sx/Sumo, XR50R w/training wheels
Years Riding: street 06; track 09
How you found us: the cops

Dude, you may be weird as hell sometimes but that was FUNNY!!

Uncle TaleDarkSide LOL!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Captain Dryspell

Sportbike: 2K4 Busa / 2K9 R1
Years Riding: About that long
How you found us: What

Family is family BUT.....

Sometimes disowning is the best choice. There's Billions of people in the world, why get hung up on a someone that is a douche. Family or not
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Sportbike: ninja
Years Riding: since I was a kid
How you found us: K.I.T.T.

seen how this is in the past.

no one gives a fawk when mom/dad are dying, need help etc....

but when they die, they want the money or whats there to take.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:22 PM
Wisconsin FIB

Sportbike: Speed Triple 06 Blue
Years Riding: Since June 2002
How you found us: Pilotx1

I have some douchbags on my side. My father's cousin's house burned down (He's a fireman, and had 2 Cords or dry wood in the basement..........next to a wood stove). That sucks, so he let them "temporarily" stay in his parents house, who had recently passed away. So they got to stay rent free, while they get the insurance settled and start building a new house. The rule was, keep the house clean and neat, because its on the market to sell.

2 months later, the Realtor calls him up saying she had to cancel a showing. The house was a total mess, bills, belongings, boxes for new appliances and TV's all just strewn around the house. My dad.... obviously a bit irked, asked them to clean up and over the next few months, dropped in for visits and started asking how the new house was coming (which it was not) or what plans they had for permanent living space.

Thats not the douchey part yet. After 6 months of this, with no progress on the new house and no hint of getting an apartment, my father asks them to move out within a month or so, because they would really like to get the house sold before another winter.

The uber douche of their kid, physically pushed and dragged my father out of the house while verbally berating him. This kid, because he acts like one, is 28. Was living with his parents, no job, and took his entire insurance settlement from the fire and spent it on toys. (New 50" plasma TV, Xbox, etc.) None of which he had before.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Bop your way home...

Sportbike: Hypermotard
Years Riding: since 99'
How you found us: Googled "bullshit artists"

I believe a family is made, not born.

Douchebags even though they are blood get no love from me.

-Alan-
Balancing the Paradox
of Art and Profit
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm a non-achiever.

Sportbike: KTM 450sx/Sumo, XR50R w/training wheels
Years Riding: street 06; track 09
How you found us: the cops

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleZ View Post

Thats not the douchey part yet. After 6 months of this, with no progress on the new house and no hint of getting an apartment, my father asks them to move out within a month or so, because they would really like to get the house sold before another winter.

The uber douche of their kid, physically pushed and dragged my father out of the house while verbally berating him. This kid, because he acts like one, is 28. Was living with his parents, no job, and took his entire insurance settlement from the fire and spent it on toys. (New 50" plasma TV, Xbox, etc.) None of which he had before.

I hope you or your father called the police. No offense dude, because that is a seriously fucked up situation, but I wouldn't, and you and your family shouldn't, tolerate that. I sometimes think I allow myself to be taken advantage of for being a nice guy, but bro, I keep rereading the pushed and dragged part. Bad things need to happen, either legally or other..
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleZ View Post
I have some douchbags on my side. My father's cousin's house burned down (He's a fireman, and had 2 Cords or dry wood in the basement..........next to a wood stove). That sucks, so he let them "temporarily" stay in his parents house, who had recently passed away. So they got to stay rent free, while they get the insurance settled and start building a new house. The rule was, keep the house clean and neat, because its on the market to sell.

2 months later, the Realtor calls him up saying she had to cancel a showing. The house was a total mess, bills, belongings, boxes for new appliances and TV's all just strewn around the house. My dad.... obviously a bit irked, asked them to clean up and over the next few months, dropped in for visits and started asking how the new house was coming (which it was not) or what plans they had for permanent living space.

Shaking my head in disbelief...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chicagoland Sportbikes forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode